Localization

DianeLeigh76

So I put my mod on the server... but I noticed that despite the server having a localization file (with correct labels), it doesn't copy over or otherwise be used by the game--I have to install the new localization file into my game's main folder, and restart the game for it to be used.

Now I realize that the menus/etc need this file to display text, but is it not supposed to reload the localization in a dynamic way from a server? Just makes it a bit hard to have others on the server have to install a file on their local pc (and tell them how).

Or is there something I'm missing that would force it to reload the localization.txt file and use the server's?

Yeah... think I'm just going to go with that being true... I seriously wasted 1.5 hours debugging the crap out of it, editing, changing names, etc--and just had it hit to install it locally. My mod's so simple too--I just needed a little extra text, and was shocked it didn't work! lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I would need help with translating the description of some items. (Specifically to Spanish).

I am helping in a Mod, which is in English, but there are also many Spanish speaking people, and doing this would help a lot.

I know that there are texts to translate, but it is quite confusing, since there are no spaces between paragraphs ... And it complicates things a lot ...

If someone helps me I'll thank you ...

Archived