Compound crossbow

Arc999

• 2 months later...

Support me please

Please reply to thread if you want compound crossbow in game.

It's important, because medieval crossbow, wooden bow and compound bow are in game already. I think that many people like Walking Dead or they like crossbows (I have two of them) and waiting for modern crossbow in 7 days. There are a lot of firearms, but only 1 crossbow from early alpha's. I think players must have choice their weapon (and it must be modern: I don't want to survive in zombie apocalypse with medieval crossbow IRL).

Now there are compound bow in the game and I will be very dissapointed if there don't will be compound crossbow in release version.

And I hope to see factory carbon arrows (which are only in loot) for compound bow and compound crossbow, because modern crossbows don't shooting bolts.

It's not a lot of work and it's very important. If it all will be in game, it will be my favourite game at all.

I guess you can discuss endless about whoever would like to see what weapon in the game. I'd like to have throwing knifes, a sling, tasers or even a taser-club. A semiautomatic xbow would also be nice (the chinese had such 1000 b.c.). Each of them would not be much effort to implement, but there are very many ideas what could be added.

And for the release version, i guess we are at least a year away from. ;)

To answer your question anyway. I'd like to see a compund crossbow, but i there are other ideas i'd prefer over that.

All of this are interesting, I'd like to see it (except tasers - what can it make with zombies? I think, nothing).

And I wrote about crossbow here, in official forum. As I understand, this forum thread is used to advise players on what to add to the game. 7 days is in alpha version, devs are adding features. If I can't write them what I want in future versions, this forum is useless.

Anyway, this is the only one post about compound Xbow. This is my "pimp dream".

Lol, don't we already have exploding arrows??

I don't use them but last I looked they were there.

Yesterday I was playing in 16.3 and there are only exploding bolts for crossbow, no exploding arrows.

I want to have compound crossbow and carbon crossbow arrows for it, but ideas of Liesel Weppen and exploding ARROWS (for bow) are good ideas too.

I'm crossbowman IRL and have compound one. I know that wooden arrows are very light and wear out limbs, they are only for wooden bows.

Wooden bow - wooden arrows (with stone, iron or steel arrowhead or without it).

Compound bow - aluminium or carbon 30" arrows (carbon ones can't been crafted).

Wooden crossbow - wooden and steel bolts ((with stone, iron or steel arrowhead).

Compound crossbow - aluminium or carbon 20" arrows (carbon ones can't been crafted).

And any arrow or bolt can be upgraded to flaming, exploding and other.

That's how it should be. I think that needed to bring even a throwing weapon to mind and then take on the rest (new firearms, new calibers, types of bullets and so on). Not necessarily in this order, but the throwing weapon must be realistic too.

Please reply to thread if you want compound crossbow in game.

It's important, because medieval crossbow, wooden bow and compound bow are in game already. I think that many people like Walking Dead or they like crossbows (I have two of them) and waiting for modern crossbow in 7 days. There are a lot of firearms, but only 1 crossbow from early alpha's. I think players must have choice their weapon (and it must be modern: I don't want to survive in zombie apocalypse with medieval crossbow IRL).

Now there are compound bow in the game and I will be very dissapointed if there don't will be compound crossbow in release version.

And I hope to see factory carbon arrows (which are only in loot) for compound bow and compound crossbow, because modern crossbows don't shooting bolts.

It's not a lot of work and it's very important. If it all will be in game, it will be my favourite game at all.

Modern weapons are nice

• 11 months later...

Archived