Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Clare

If someone needs a good 7DTD player and friendly guy that's on mostly all the time add me THEBIGBOMB17A1 my mic and my controller don't work well so I can't talk but I can use Skype or something else like that. I live in Florida in the Eastern US time zone. Up till bout 2-3 am ET.

Looking to aid some one on looting, hunting, or building. Host must be over 18 and experienced, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, have a large extravagant build in mind. PvE only, survival only, preferably private match random gen. Xbox one gamertag

Mercalat0r

That's with a zero

Edited by Meracat0r
Duh (see edit history)

Hey bro

Hey I'm looking for a game to join. I started a single player board not knowing I couldn't add players online. In day 331 with 2 super bases. So I know what I'm doin and have mic. Looking to join a new or already started game. Self taught but I know a lot of secrets and shortcuts. Beast returns13 is my tag. Leave a msg i will b on tonight if anybody playing

I'm 33 on day 17 been playing a year started this new game yesterday feel free to jump in man I'm laid back plan on building big and playing for a while. Hit me up my gamer tag is the same as my name exactly like it lower and upper case

CaMp3R DoWn

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

gamer tag is in title

Day 1

Looking for some laid back 7 days players to start at Day 1 and roll from there. I am 35yrs, laid back and love 7 days. Play with a friend locally but he rarely has time. I want some people that want to put in real time and have a blast. My gamer tag is RKO4LIFE82. Who's up for the ride?

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat new player, willing to try Multiplayer in new patch

Picked up the game about 2 weeks ago. Play 120 minute days, easy mode. Made tons of mistakes while learning, but I think I've figured things out (just about to test a new base build with tons of cement columns on a day 21 horde tonight). Will be shutting down that player, and starting fresh in the new patch.

Would be interested in figuring out how to do the multiplayer thing. Not even sure how it works when you are not online (are we safe?).

I play almost every day at 9pm (or so, after kids go to sleep) to midnight Florida time. Let me know if anybody is starting a new game and has room for a guy like me (noob but learning).

On day 14

Picked up the game about 2 weeks ago. Play 120 minute days, easy mode. Made tons of mistakes while learning, but I think I've figured things out (just about to test a new base build with tons of cement columns on a day 21 horde tonight). Will be shutting down that player, and starting fresh in the new patch.

Would be interested in figuring out how to do the multiplayer thing. Not even sure how it works when you are not online (are we safe?).

I play almost every day at 9pm (or so, after kids go to sleep) to midnight Florida time. Let me know if anybody is starting a new game and has room for a guy like me (noob but learning).

Day 14, base set up and running. Just message me on Xbox if you would like to join.

Gamer tag Ty07Shelby

LF multiplayer game!

- Looking for cool ass person to start a new world with. I Haven't played multi player yet but have logged a great amount of hours playing my solo world. If you're interested hit me up on Xbox one Miyah420.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Test Your Might

I play daily from 2-4 hrs Mon.-Thurs. I work nights so I'm a morning gamer, I typically start around noon. Fri. & Sat. I play all day long. Game rules are simple.... Survive or Die... Kill or be killed..... Lie, Cheat, and Steal. It's the Freaken Zombie Apocalypse and truth be told humans are the deadliest predator on the planet. With a WWL (world without law) setting We wont all get along and some of us prefer not to. Some of us might cling to rebuilding a civilized world and others enjoy the rapture. It's up to you.... work together in a common goal to survive and scavenge all you can or be the lone wolf and depend only on your self and prey off others.

Game-

Zombies:default run

Difficulty : nomad or one tier higher

Z-spawning : High

Day light: 18 hrs

day length : 2 hr

loot spawn : 200%

supply drop : 24 hrs unmarked

Respawn : 30 days

As time passes and the dead evolve the difficulty will increase, higher spawn.... more aggressive... daytime running... perhaps shorter days kinda like seasons of the year. Depending how our world plays out and how the other survivors feel about it. Might consider no Z.s and 25% block durability for first couple days to give everyone a huge head start. Anyways hit me up and let me know if your interested. G-Tag " Muddix "

• 4 weeks later...