Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Clare

• 2 weeks later...

New world

Me and my friend are looking for 2 players, we have started a new world, navas I think, we don't have mics but can communicate other ways, we are familiar with how the game works and are really good at surviving ;) we are uk time and are on everyday,

Add my gamertag or message me if interested I Own BT

All players welcome

Have just started a new survival multiplayer on adventurer difficulty, I'm looking to find some players that want to build big , age not really a problem but would prefer over 18's. If you would like to join and build/chill then give me a shout. Gt is same as the username

• 2 weeks later...

i will play with you gt is gavinski7288

Me and my friend are looking for 2 players, we have started a new world, navas I think, we don't have mics but can communicate other ways, we are familiar with how the game works and are really good at surviving ;) we are uk time and are on everyday,

Add my gamertag or message me if interested I Own BT

My gt is gavinski7288

gt gavinski7288

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

gt is gavinski7288

• 4 weeks later...

New to 7d

I'd love to join someone's game and learn more. I just purchased the game 2 nights ago so I'm still a noob. I'm 23 & speak only English. I'm on the EST timezone and I'm usually awake all hours of the night. I'm not online during the weekends though. Monday-Thursday are best for me. My GT: TaintedRemedy add me if you'd like to create a new survival map together. 🙂

Edited by TaintedRemedy (see edit history)

Hey All, Im looking for people that would want to make massive builds and could play a lot. I want a team of 4. I'm on eastern time and can play anytime. I would prefer if you were over 18 or someone pretty mature with a headset and mic my GT is Radex73.

Im 34, eastern time, i play for HOURS at a time, i own a business so im home A LOT and play often (usually evenings 5 6 7pm to early morning, roughly 9 hours a day) and always thinking of creative builds, also a pretty good Survivor, 95% of my deaths are my fault lol like walking over a land mine that i placed myself lol needless to say indont use landmines anymore lol GT Toeknee2258 feel free to add me

Hi.. I'm a new player looking to join a group. My game tag is Paulypoobag. I'm a mature adult from the UK looking for a good bunch of guys to build and survive with. If you have room available for me to join, that would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.. Happy gaming :)

• 3 weeks later...