Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Clare

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a group to survive with. 31 yo Male on most nights and love base building, collecting gear and supplies. I would class myself as a role player and like to get immersed in the world of the game i am playing. No messing and dont want to waste game time just for someone to delete our hard work.

Looking for group 3 more

Just looking to form a group to get on with and explore, base build, scavenge with regularly. On several times a night. Feel free to add me on XB1 SoloDevil Dog. Anyone is welcome. Just please be mature and able to work as a team and share with each other. Communication is key.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on a massive very resource extensive build. Having a hard time finding someone who is actually over 18 amateur. if someone is looking to join and you can pull your own weight send me a message on Xbox

MERCALAT0R

Thats spelled with a zero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a chill guy to play co-op with

I just want to play a duos game, too many people overwhelm me. Looking for a chill guy to play with. 16 or older is preferred but I really just want someone who’s mature, wants to play some 7dtd. I would want to mostly play on at the same time, build one base together, and just play the game. My gamertag is LBJace901. I can be on various times throughout the day but I’m a night owl and my main time that I’d like to play is late at night, Friend me and shoot me a message, let’s play!!

Casual older gamer looking for others

Xbox one Gamertag = Ratbertt

Looking for a few more casual mature gamers to play 7days with. I have an invite only session and I just started a new world that is Survival MP (Scavenging). Looking for some others to play with

I'm 39 and looking for other mature gamers only. Prefer 18+ as I don't feel like censoring the things I might say in chats. Also looking for casuals. I play almost daily for 2-3 sometimes 4 hours give or take. Weekends I might play a bit more.

Feel free to message me on xbox if you would like to team up!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to play as much as me

Hello all, I'm looking for like minded individuals of any experience level in the game that enjoys playing. I'm in the US looking for Mature players that I can join or can join me that are trustworthy and have a sense of morals. I enjoye playing 7 days between the hours of 1:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Pacific standard time. If you are looking for a regular player as I am please conact me, GT tag is XstacyGA. I regularly appear offline so please send me a message and I will respond back I'm always on.... I look forward to hearing from all of you and catching a game

• 2 weeks later...

I soon be back online

I am looking for Xbox one people to play hang out or have fun...soon have Wi-Fi back....just like find people who can enjoy and have fun...i am day 79 after I had it reset 7 times before updating and day 110 before it friend in loading screen before I got it patch....add darkhive2009

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to host my own world. Very long term. Eventually build our own cities and stuff.

Please only join if you are serious about long term and are not going to leave within the first hour.

Im a reliable host. Im on almost all day and night every day. I like to build and craft.

Adults only please.

Day length: 120

Daytime: 18

Loot abundance: 200

Respawn: 5 days

Enemies: Never Run, Low (for now)

Block durability: 25 (for now)

Gamertag: xNaxis

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

If u would like to play 7 days on Xbox one...add me EachLion0

Looking to host my own world. Very long term. Eventually build our own cities and stuff.

Please only join if you are serious about long term and are not going to leave within the first hour.

Im a reliable host. Im on almost all day and night every day. I like to build and craft.

Adults only please.

Day length: 120

Daytime: 18

Loot abundance: 200

Respawn: 5 days

Enemies: Never Run, Low (for now)

Block durability: 25 (for now)

Gamertag: xNaxis

Hey, Naxis

I'm an experienced player (longest play through was 400+ days) I'm willing to join n help out with scavenging, grinding, farming, hunting, building, etc. I'm 31 years old and I'm on most days n nights too. Hit me up if you're interested in letting me help out. Gamer tag: IdleOz