Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Clare

I'm looking 4 someone who can help me learn the ropes, I have never played before BC none of my friends have the game and I don't want 2 play by myself. Im a female and an adult add me if yr interested in taking this task on lol I will need guidance in about everything. Gt: KATastrophic90

Hello, if you're still interested in learning, I'm an experienced 7dayer, more than happy to help show you tip n tricks. Hit me up on XBL: IdleOz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for people to play with

All my friends have moved to playstation from xbox so I rarely have anyone to play with.

Don't really mind whether its just one person or a group. Looking to play most evenings after work. Don't want to play with anyone under 18, would prefer some mature conversation and strategy.

Im a girl, im 24, and im pretty competent at the game been playing about 2 years but im no master.

Send a message to or add my gamertag if you are interested: birdhouse1993

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to start new world with new n cool players

Hey I'm a pretty experienced 7d2d player, while I don't know everything I still know enough to do my part and help survive, just wanna play with some new players who aren't controlling and are mature as I'm 30, GT is Halloween Havig and just message me letting me know it's about 7d2d, on most nights n just about every weekend

Looking for new players

Been playing this game on and off for a year and had so much playing solo cuz I loved the content but then i played with a few friends and that's when the real fun began. Unfortunately they don't play it that much so I'm looking for new players to play with who are laid back, wanna have fun but not waste time, and aren't controlling. I don't care what I do in the game as long as it's helping our progression. GT is Halloween Havig

Hey I'm a pretty experienced 7d2d player, while I don't know everything I still know enough to do my part and help survive, just wanna play with some new players who aren't controlling and are mature as I'm 30, GT is Halloween Havig and just message me letting me know it's about 7d2d, on most nights n just about every weekend

What time zone you in?

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for players to join my private game

Just trying to look for more people to play with since all my friends quit playing

No squeakers preferred

I live in Alaska so if you're on the east coast we might not be able to play much

Settings can be whatever everyone else wants it to be

add me on XBOX 1: tijuana six

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EachLion0 is my gamertag

Looking for new people to play 7 days to die with on Xbox one... gamertag is EachLion0

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Seeking other players!!! ShadowStryder41 is me. If interested, add me as friend and look forward to annihilating zombie hordes with ya. Have headset and like hardcore or relaxed players. Have a few worlds with a base created from prefab prison, another in major city parking garage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a server that's around day 620, had it going for a little over a year now. I try to keep it p-v-e and have a great base if you choose to stay all I ask is that you help out, if you decide to do your own thing I still offer help if you want it. Gamer tag is Smoke826 on Xbox.

• 2 months later...
If anyones on PST time hmu gonna start a new world random gen KillerInfidel19

I'm EST but work a bar job so I'm normally on around 8 pm your time and I've been looking for people to play with. Gamertag is Mac1034

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...