A17 Problems Hopeful Changes
I have the console version for xbox one and the pc.
I believe the xbox version is 1.0.18. First off, I love this game and have more hours than any other game I own. Developers have done an amazing job so far, but still needs work. If you dont listen to fan base, they will disappear due to disappointment.
Xbox version likes--
1) Seeing leveling of tools and weapons feels like you were accomplishing a great feat.
2) Zombie Red Moons were survivable.
3) Zombie dogs were fast always keeping me on edge.
4) Modifying any structure was amazing.
5) Perk Charts were Structured Good.
1) Crystal Clear Vision Every Night After 11pm, but days were always fogged out and rainy.
2) After getting base set up with most of stuff, gets boring with no quests or other stuff to do
1) Improved Perk Charts, Added Zombies, New Mods for Guns and Bows, New Bldgs and Locations,
New Zombie behaviors and AI, Added traders but some have wrong voice.
1) Zombies during red night destroy systematically every standing strong point meant to keep a bldg standing.
2) Zombies during non red nights do same thing.
3) To level a tool or weapon because it is perk only based leveling??
4) Vulture attacked me inside a trader compund
5) Example-- Was on floor 2 of steel girder structure in city with claim block placed sitting near outer edge of structure so if zombies spotted me it wouldnt destroy bldg. Squatting, not moving, no torch, no light or sounds half of the bldg dropped and killed me. Examining damage in morning, each stilt of the bldg was destroyed for half the bldg. This means with each support being 6 squares apart, they annihilated 4 to 5 on each side. Xbox version they would only gather under you.
6) Example above seems to Make Base Building Irrelevant. Isnt this the Crafting, Survival Game? If I have no where to put my items when my lack is full, then what is the point??
1) Don't have zombies target structure legs only
2) Speed dogs back up (annoying as they were, it kept me scared and looking/listening when on ground.
3) Zombies need to mutate after a certain amount of days. Why??
A player can set up a base completely in roughly 20 to 40 days depending on difficulty settings. After that there is only quests, digging and maybe driving or crafting of bullet stocks. If zombies mutate, meaning a spider can crawl up anything, but not if there is a 1 block perimeter on outside of bldg. If they can do something new a player hasn't seen, the longevity of play goes insanely long. Make zombies jump like they do in A17, this allowed zombies to climb my ladders that I would destroy bottom rung on. So I would put a hatch in top of every ladder to stop them even though they could climb ladders. Due to being sometimes a 6 block tall zombie moving ladder because they could stand in each others heads made it crazy.
This isn't a bashing session, I love the game mkre than any I own and would love to see it adapt to players want and needs to some extent.