Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

Live in Colorado and looking for players that are on pretty frequently in the afternoon and at night. I'm not the best but I know what I'm doing and wanna explore this new update. Big builder and like warrior or higher difficulty. Hit me up and let's get a build going.

PSN: MRHIGHGUY24

Add me

Live in Colorado and looking for players that are on pretty frequently in the afternoon and at night. I'm not the best but I know what I'm doing and wanna explore this new update. Big builder and like warrior or higher difficulty. Hit me up and let's get a build going.

PSN: MRHIGHGUY24

PSN: MDK3081 add me

Want to play with others survivors

Hello survivors, looking for party or team to play 7 days to die on PS4

My nick name on PSN : gunpun26 (second account UK ) Main account on USA Dan0ux9

Hope for better times

see you all in game love to find some new friends in 7d2d

have more than 3 months experience on PS4 version

Love to build base and interesting stuff

Hi Survivors,

I love this game and am enjoying the new update (though it's really a bit too dark) and wondering if there are anybody who wants to team up? I'm from Australia, have a mic, mature, plays every night from 10 pm until late. Any other Aussies here?

I can play with players from other continents (10 pm Aussie time = 1pm London time, 8 am eastern US, 5 am west coast US), but due to lag and our awful national internet service (the equivalent of a giant potato), I'd hate to disappoint.

PSN Alix626

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare

No thanks fed up with loosing connection and having to start again, and again

Led77vette

MST

Play a lot of stuff besides 7dtd.

(Adults only) plz leave a brief message saying you're from the forms so I know who ya are.

Happy gaming.

Also, I run internet off a potato so during the day connection is kinda crap. Speeds up at night. So normally when I'm on.

Edited by PantsThief (see edit history)

Led77vette

MST

Play a lot of stuff besides 7dtd.

(Adults only) plz leave a brief message saying you're from the forms so I know who ya are.

Happy gaming.

Also, I run internet off a potato so during the day connection is kinda crap. Speeds up at night. So normally when I'm on.

Tried to send psn message but your settings don't allow, hmu jackitman1

Hi, I have a Randomgen world(PVE) going since the release of Patch 1.14 and I have a friend that plays daily with me in the Evening CST(Central Standard Time)periods from 5:30pm til 11pm Monday through Thursday nights and Weekends usually are longer. We have 1 Main Base and 2 Safety Hubs 1 in the 2 cities we have found to help us with looting the whole town before returning back to the main base. We are looking for at least 2 more players that are not annoying and immature, also you must have a Mic. We are on Day 34 now preparing for Day 35 Horde, so if you feel you would like to come and check us out, send me an invite in game. The Name is "Nemodo" and we will see if you are right for our group or if we are as elite as you are. Look forward to meeting ya!!!

Edited by Nemodo (see edit history)

Looking for persistent Players

PSN: Fixer-Jebus , I am looking for 3 others to team up with and start a persistent server , I play 10-14 hours a day and typically live stream, if anyone is interested just add me on PSN and will go from there

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have a Randomgen world(PVE) going since the release of Patch 1.14 and I have a friend that plays daily with me in the Evening CST(Central Standard Time)periods from 5:30pm til 11pm Monday through Thursday nights and Weekends usually are longer. We have 1 Main Base and 2 Safety Hubs 1 in the 2 cities we have found to help us with looting the whole town before returning back to the main base. We are looking for at least 2 more players that are not annoying and immature, also you must have a Mic. We are on Day 34 now preparing for Day 35 Horde, so if you feel you would like to come and check us out, send me an invite in game. The Name is "Nemodo" and we will see if you are right for our group or if we are as elite as you are. Look forward to meeting ya!!!

Look for Fixer-Jebus I'll be sending a friend request shortly