Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

PS4 EST @_@ing 2 play

Adult looking for adults who want to build a fortress together in each zone then play! Let me know and I'll work on a game that stays open!! I really wish you had dedicated servers and maps or world's available for all us to go on instead of having to host!

• 2 weeks later...

Add me

Adult looking for adults who want to build a fortress together in each zone then play! Let me know and I'll work on a game that stays open!! I really wish you had dedicated servers and maps or world's available for all us to go on instead of having to host!

Add me I'm always down to play pve and I love building I'm in cst and mainly play at night from 12 am til 4 am. Psn themightychops

Looking for more friends for 7 days to die

Hi I'm looking for some more adult friends for 7 days to die 24 male wanting to start a new world pve preference wise wanna build an kick some undead kister ps4 is my console gamertag pyroelite92 same as my user. If anyone interested message on ps4 please PC down so if I forget to respond here sorry but will check later. Ty good day to all

Looking for co-players

Prefer PVE

Got world at day 14 - classic style

Survival

Interest in playing 7DtD together? Add me as friend: Blowfire10

Experienced player. Love to help you aswell with your world!

Timezone: European Central Time

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Looking for players who r on almost daily. PvE only. Love sharing build ideas. Tired of playing alone or with just 1 other. Used to have a twin tower tribute but lost it to corruption. Im 38 n a big TWD fan. Have mic but also have 18 month old. I live in USA. On alot. SE Iowa. Luckystrike2778 is my gamer tag. Add me if you need a4th guy who likes having fun but can get stuff done too.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for players on ps4

Name is MrBret636, normally when I play I am on with my friend. We normally shoot people who don't have a mike, or if they are a kid.

Just send me a friend request and a message and ill add you.

PSN: Bubsack

I have a current world where I'm doing a massive build would like help with the foundation work. I like to think I'm pretty creative and wish I could post pictures on here to display some of my base builds. I'm pst if that matters to anyone and I usually get online around 8:00 PM and game for a couple of hours. If interested hit me up with a message.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still new and im looking to join people to play with PvE. Looking for people who have mic's play pretty much everyday or night. Would like to Start a new world on a harder game mode random map but i'm really just looking to join and even help people out. send me a friend request PSN Contrite13

PSN: Contrite13

Hello, I'm looking to meet Adult players with mic's who would like to start a new game SM, Random GEN, Adventurer mode maybe Survivalist. I'm just tired of playing alone so i'm looking for active players who are on most of the day mellow people who are not going to be rude to anyone or myself. Just want to enjoy the game and company of other's as well send me a friend request or a message on here. Thank you

PS4

Hi im looking for PVE players on 7days i have a couple of worlds started one is a random gen the other two are pre made. Willing to start a world or join someones. timezone is eastern US live in NC always on playstation. Mic is not required but appreciated. PSN: SSBSWAGGOD