Transfer character

FakeChow216OHIO

I've got a question regarding Xbox one character transfer. I started a random gen world and have beefed up my character a little. I'm a level 8 or 9 now. The random gen world I have kind of sucks. It's pretty barren and empty. I've only found 1 lake and it's miles from anything else. Can I start a new random gen world with the same character? Or do I have to start all over? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

AFAIK, char transfers aren't really supported unless you have a way to copypaste data from one save to the other.

What they should have done is an RPG like system, where each character you play keep their accumulated skills and experience throughout any new game you start, untill you reset them yourself, but...

Hope I didn't ruin your day. ;)

It's super easy on the PC, but I am not sure how the consoles are saving data. From what I know about how the PS4 works, it's probably not possible at all there without external tools. Xbox isn't a console I've ever owned though, so I truly have no idea how it functions.

Archived