A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (7/31/17)

Updated to A 16.2 EXP

Updated All my versions to use the same XML files! However I have now added a fixed Assembly that is compiled for A 16.1 and that is in the stable release download!

These are changes made by TFP to the xml files that I approved and passed

+Blocks

-Added custom upgrade sounds for concrete / brick blocks to now use the concrete upgrade sound

-Restored Class Gore to animal gore block

-Added <property name="LootList" value="1"/> to animal gore block (This block should not be lootable and this apparently a dummy lootlist for something I am unaware of)

-Added missing <property name="Collide" value="movement,melee,rocket"/> to securityGateCTRPlate

-Removed mechanicalParts from harvestable materials from toilets

-Added missing seed drops to dead / dried and burnt trees

-Changed repair cost of metalReinforcedWoodDrawBridge to 1000 wood from 2000 (This is due to the recipe cost change)

-Increased entity damage of auto turret to 22 from 18

-Changed group of Auto Turrets, blade trap, dart trap etc to use <property name="Group" value="Tools/Traps,Science"/>

-Changed loot list ID of dew collector, composter, chicken coop and trap chest due to TFP adding a dummy loot list ID that I was using

+Buffs

-Added extinguishFireBuff buff that directly debuffs all burning effects

-Changed the splint buff now directly debuffs wound activators instead of the splint item itself

-Added burningMolotovZombie buff but Im not sure if its even in actual use since the Molotov does not buff this buff

+Entityclasses

-Changed feral zombies to have the same limb decap chance as regular zombies (I made this change because I believe TFP were going to make it impossible for the Radiated Ferals to lose limbs because they were extending from the spider zombie)

+Items

-Increased shotgun shell damage to 6,10 from 3,9 (this damage number is multiplied by rays cast on the shotgun and does not directly reflect shotgun damage)

-Changed all drinks that should debuff burning to now buff the extinguishFireBuff instead of directly debuffing the burning buffs (TFP however felt that Grain Alcohol should debuff burning and decided to leave that one out for what I would hope to be obvious reasons)

+Localization

-Added / changed some localization that TFP added / changed

+Loot

-Slightly increased drop chance of challenge quests and treasure maps

-Added dummy loot list 99 for eviscerated remains which I am not using but added the dummy loot list anyways

-Changed Composter, Dew Collector, Chicken Coop, and Trap chest loot list ID's due to me adding the unused dummy loot list 99

+Misc

-Changed Ray Cast for hold type 40 to 0.4 from 0.1

-Changed Ray Cast for hodl type 54 to 0.4 from 0.1

+Recipes

-Fixed Honey_Poultice no longer requires a cooking pot at the chemistry station (This one was all me sorry I did not notice it sooner)

-Changed cost of metalReinforcedWoodDrawBridge to 1000 wood from 2000

-Added recipe for oil at the chemistry station which requires a beaker

-Added recipe for paper at the chemistry station which requires a beaker

+Traders

-Added Compound bow and its parts will now be sold at traders

+XUi/Controls.xml

-Added style="press,scroll" to waypoint_entry

+XUi/Windows.xml

-Added <togglebutton name="toggleStabilityGlue" code to ingameDebugMenu window

You added 16.2 changes to your download, if i get you right?

Yup but the DLL is only compiled for 16.1 and that is the game version I recommend using and using my 16.1 stable download, it still contains the 16.2 xml edits.

But IDK if you can use the new compiled assembly with the experimental 16.2 it might still work I just have not tested it yet.

Ive noticed, that im grind leveling stone axes 5 to 1 verses wooden bow. i que up 5 axes, and 1 bow at the same time most of the time. and my bow is lvl 40, axe is 32

There is still a brick looking block, that repairs/upgrades using wood

How much HP does the block have in total, Max HP of the block?

750. I looked at the brick blocks in the blocks xml. didnt notice anything obvious. I think its a combopack prefab block

- - - Updated - - -

When i destroy it with my axe, it downgrades to a wood frame block

Yeah its just a wood block painted to look like brick on one side or multiple sides but most likely only one side

Wood blocks have 750 hp and then Reinforced wood has 1250 hp, if it was a an actual brick block it would have 1500 HP Brick, cobblestone, flagstone, and concrete all have 1500 HP

EDIT: Also crafting arrows goes towards weapon skill as well that is probably why it seems like weapons is leveling faster than tools

Is there any skill to increse harvest hmmm loot ( for example 10 stone isted of 2)In vanilla game we have miner 69er but there this skill only adding block damage or im wrong?

Yeah you cant use increased harvest counts it causes exploits and game imbalance, blocks are only worth X amount of resources period. OK so you can have increased harvest amounts but it cant go above 100% of what a block is worth so you would have to start out at a smaller percentage and then work your way up as you level up to get to 100%, so if a stone block costs 40 small rocks to craft that is the 100% mark for resources returned. Basically all that would be happening is that early game you would be getting nerfed hard.

For eg early game i can make it so that you only receive 50% resources and work your way up to 100% going over 100% causes exploits and thus balance issues.

I even had to get someone to mod the assembly dll file because harvest counts were broken the code itself was broken that is why I am trying to be able to make this fix myself and why i have supplied a custom assembly dll for 16.1.

- - - Updated - - -

i noticed the scaythe works well but am i suppose to be keeping any of the grass? i did try right and left click.

You can do what you want with the grass, you can make cordage or replant it or use it for compost.

Update (8/1/17)

Update Added Fixed Assembly for A 16.2 EXP

+Blocks

-Fixed animal gore no longer causes an error on start up and no longer is lootable

So now if you are still playing on 16.1 only use the 16.1 stable download and if you are playing on 16.2 exp then use the 16.2 exp download

The compo pack version is now an add on that is compatible with both A 16.1 and 16.2! You must first choose which version you want for the main mod and install it first then overwrite the rwgmixer file with my modified compo pack one, and install the custom prefabs!

Scythe Has no description.

Maybe more recipe options for plants like the goldenrod and red one. I remember in another mod, goldenrod was used in a herbal cream like aloe

Wet Cloth no description

I can craft a wrench lvl 125, but if i repair it, the quality drops to 25

Archived