About Enemy Respawns..

1 hour ago, AidenwithAnAxe said:

Does Grace respawn? or like any other special enemy in the game? i haven't encountered her in a while and i think boars would be fun to fight

Grace is only in 2 POI and should respawn in those if you stay away for the respawn time period.  You can also do a quest there to reset the POI.

2 hours ago, zztong said:

Boars seem to be the animals that wander the burnt forest. Maybe a flavor of Grace (Grace-light) could be made into a rare spawn, kind of like Bears in other biomes.

I have noticed there are more kinds of bears spawning now.  A big one and a little one of the living variety as well as variants of the undead kind (though I haven't seen a lot of that yet).

11 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I have noticed there are more kinds of bears spawning now.  A big one and a little one of the living variety as well as variants of the undead kind (though I haven't seen a lot of that yet).

Just one more... The small one.  If you are seeing something you think is a variety of the zombie bear, then you are seeing the new dire wolf.

1 minute ago, Riamus said:

Just one more... The small one.  If you are seeing something you think is a variety of the zombie bear, then you are seeing the new dire wolf.

Wasn't that, but it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me with the zombie bear.