I only need four more armored up's to get to tier 6. Joel just sent me to a mission in Saint Moe and medium armor is maxed.

Don't just loot it twice -- for the first round, bring a wrench and take apart every machine. Pickaxe and axe the metal wood. Take down the curtains for cloth. Dig up the resource piles for dirt and whatever else (corn?).  Then when you start the quest, it resets.

2 minutes ago, avalonnn said:

Don't just loot it twice -- for the first round, bring a wrench and take apart every machine. Pickaxe and axe the metal wood. Take down the curtains for cloth. Dig up the resource piles for dirt and whatever else (corn?).  Then when you start the quest, it resets.

I never thought about the other resource piles. I have looted the stone a few times when I needed stone but I need sand now. I'll look around for sand.

• ElCabong changed the title to I only need four more armored up's to get to tier 6. Joel just sent me to a mission in Saint Moe and medium armor is maxed.
2 minutes ago, avalonnn said:

See, this man knows how to play the game as intended.

7 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I have looted the stone a few times when I needed stone but I need sand now. I'll look around for sand.

Sand is made from stone)))