Storage crate disappearing

I’m on xbox and one of my storage crates had everything deleted from it. We can’t submit output logs on xbox so i guess i’ll submit the bug here SMH. Disappointed to say the VERY LEAST. Waiting 12 years for basic bugs to not even be sorted out is mind boggling.

23 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Are you guys using land claims by any chance?  Xbox X or S?  What is your "Chunk Persistence" set to?

i’m on xbox series x and i don’t even see that option in settings to be honest with you.

1 hour ago, iiTzXtract said:

i’m on xbox series x and i don’t even see that option in settings to be honest with you.

Hmm, you mentioned only one of your crates was deleted/empty.  So you had others that were fine?  Did you upgrade it from wood to iron/steel?  Next time you are on, can you take a screenshot of your crates / base, maybe that will give us a clue what may have happened.  Thanks!

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

I had the same issue two of my crates out of three just poof gone nothing in there anymore. I had built near the trader, they where the most distance away from the trader,

Wood not upgraded at all. The only difference other than distance from the trader was the two were named the third was not. I did not have a land claim block down. and "Chunk Persistence" default setting. I was doing a lot of quests for the trader but none near my base.

it just happened to me again

twice now on a crate i named “Basic” just for starter resources. both times on day 4 smh. i have a clip of it happening this time but i’m comm banned on xbox so i have no idea how to link it cause it won’t upload 

11 minutes ago, OneWithCouch said:

I had the same issue two of my crates out of three just poof gone nothing in there anymore. I had built near the trader, they where the most distance away from the trader,

Wood not upgraded at all. The only difference other than distance from the trader was the two were named the third was not. I did not have a land claim block down. and "Chunk Persistence" default setting. I was doing a lot of quests for the trader but none near my base.

this glitch is making it impossible to play 

Hi Guys,

We are tracking this bug under this ticket.  Please bookmark to keep track on updates on it.  I have also listed a couple of possible workarounds until we resolve the issue.  Thank you guys so much for your patience on this.

This has happened to me as well started new game twice just to have my inventory erased from storage boxes upsetting to say the least been playing for 12 years now and was expecting these issues to be a problem if the past please fix asap I mean how can I play a crafting game with no stuff to craft with lol please fix A.S.A.P still love the game