Cross Console Discount?

This is probably a dumb question but I don’t use a ps5 anymore.  My house switched over to Xbox years ago and I had the legacy version on ps4. My wife and I replayed the Xbox version when it dropped on game pass and she fell in love with the coop version. 

Is there going to be an option to get the discount cross console?

Thanks!

Edited by hungrycheeze1
Can’t spell (see edit history)

I could try that. It’s not a huge deal I just didn’t know if they somehow had planned for that already.

i thought I was going to get chewed out for not researching enough. I read that blog post so many times lol. 

The discount goes through Microsoft's and Sony's stores. I can't see them wanting to give discounts for anything bought from a competitor or having any reasonable way to know you bought it from someone else.

If I put my disk in before buying can I get the discount... Just annoyed that my friend who fell in love with game sitting next to me on couch got the digital and will get discount. Lost split screen now I got to buy it twice so wife can play...

I should get two referal discounts and one disk legacy purchase discount

I will settle for a fast update that adds random maps

4 hours ago, faatal said:

The discount goes through Microsoft's and Sony's stores. I can't see them wanting to give discounts for anything bought from a competitor or having any reasonable way to know you bought it from someone else.

It would be reasonably easy to furnish my purchase history for that bit. 

I already sent them a message so I’ll keep everyone posted. 

2 hours ago, jyd85224 said:

If I put my disk in before buying can I get the discount... Just annoyed that my friend who fell in love with game sitting next to me on couch got the digital and will get discount. Lost split screen now I got to buy it twice so wife can play...

I should get two referal discounts and one disk legacy purchase discount

I will settle for a fast update that adds random maps

The discount only applies to digital purchases since it can be tracked automatically via xbox/PS store.

4 minutes ago, Fifthgame2022 said:

PC version £20.49  console version £37.49  wow, guess you just lost a player and im sure im not going to be the only one

PC version is going up in price when stable drops - $44.99