(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

4 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

Yes it is. I never use EAC.

the error was releated to the zombie spawning.  I don't know how to help you.

current bugs / problems reported :

- PIPE SMG and UZI has 80 rounds and does 1 damage (fixed) 

- explosive weapon stuck at low tier  (BFT just gave the solution / fixed)

- gloves switching problem (I found out that I have 2 raider gloves to recieved 2 different effect) (fixed)

- m1917 revolver animation (holdstyle 2 one hand) transition stuck when player sprinting and aiming at the same time (fixed)

- M1928 and UZI was using machinegun perk (not a bugs , it's my intention)

- Optional crosshair hiding doesn't work (fixed)

I'll update to 2.2  with fixs above after I finished the Tier3 USP45 (just done animated) so you guys can feel worth to download the mod (again...).

1 hour ago, Tentons01 said:

I had some electric fence posts behind railings in my horde base. Using the incendiary rockets with the RPG dealt damage to the posts and destroyed them after several shots. I'm wondering if this is a bug because the description says the incendiary rockets do not damage blocks

I love the mod so far though despite the few bugs :) I really appreciate you taking the time to make this mod! I'm having a blast. The only other bug i've seen so far was the only being able to craft the RPG and the XM at level one just like the others who posted here.

now I set block radius to "0" and it's fixed 

wait for ver 2.2  to update

6 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

Yes it is. I never use EAC.

Verify your files multiple times through stream.  The error message you are getting is related to the zombies spawning and these mods do not make changes to those files.

I have a dedicated 7dtd server with Gportal and for some reason the custom particle loader will not load on to it .  This is what is showing in the failed transfer files 

\0-CustomParticleLoader\link.exe</LocalFile>
<RemoteFile>link.exe</RemoteFile>
<RemotePath>1 0 4 Mods 22 0-CustomParticleLoader</RemotePath>

CustomParticleLoader\editbin.exe</LocalFile>
<RemoteFile>editbin.exe</RemoteFile>
<RemotePath>1 0 4 Mods 22 0-CustomParticleLoader</RemotePath>

The first version of the 1.0 guns the particle loader would load onto the server
Edited by Rave_gaming_jj (see edit history)

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Verify your files multiple times through stream.  The error message you are getting is related to the zombies spawning and these mods do not make changes to those files.

I did that earlier. It didn't help though. I removed the mods. I ran vanilla now the game loads without errors. I'm at a complete loss. I am on the stable branch too not any experimental branches.

I tried adding LOD to the thirdperson group to test if it can help boosting performance in multiplayer. it will take effect around 15-20 meters in-game

currently support USP 45 , and M1928 thompson 

more in the future. let's test first

001.png

002.png

21 hours ago, Rambo311 said:

I did that earlier. It didn't help though. I removed the mods. I ran vanilla now the game loads without errors. I'm at a complete loss. I am on the stable branch too not any experimental branches.

Since the first errors seem to be in entityclasses.xml you could open the entityclasses.xml contained in the "ConfigsDump" folder (a folder that saves all the xml files from the game after the game loads and after they are edited by mods, and details the modifications made by any other mods or apps).

For example for one of my test saves it is located in \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\Unstable_1.0_test_1 (so, inside your saves folder, then world map you are using, and then inside the current save folder where you are having errors).

If you open entiryclasses.xml contained there you should be able to see if anything is making changes there. 

The other errors I think are just derived from the first error, because the game cannot find stuff that was added or references in entityclasses.xml, so that generates new errors, but I think the primary error should be in that file, at least I do not see anything else prior to that in the log. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos (see edit history)

On 8/25/2024 at 9:12 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

Since the first errors seem to be in entityclasses.xml you could open the entityclasses.xml contained in the "ConfigsDump" folder (a folder that saves all the xml files from the game after the game loads and after they are edited by mods, and details the modifications made by any other mods or apps).

For example for one of my test saves it is located in \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Navezgane\Unstable_1.0_test_1 (so, inside your saves folder, then world map you are using, and then inside the current save folder where you are having errors).

If you open entiryclasses.xml contained there you should be able to see if anything is making changes there. 

The other errors I think are just derived from the first error, because the game cannot find stuff that was added or references in entityclasses.xml, so that generates new errors, but I think the primary error should be in that file, at least I do not see anything else prior to that in the log. 

So I did what you suggested but I couldn't seem to find anything different running these mods and vanilla. I didn't seen any changes being made to the entityclasses.xml. It's almost like it's not seeing or detecting that file when these mods are loaded which is really weird. I've been having trouble with certain mods since 1.0 launched. I never had these issues in A21.

• Izayo changed the title to (1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Hey Izy, thank you for the update!

I would like to let you know a couple of things

The Tier 3 auto shotgun is the only weapon with this number of mod slots:

value="1,1,2,3,4,5"

As far as i've seen all the other weapons have

value="1,2,3,4,5,6"

Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know ^^

Another thing: do you think it's possible to add the explosive ammo to a few more loot groups? I don't know why, but the demolition expert lootgroups barely spawn in vanilla game, hence why i'm suggesting to add the explosive ammo to maybe the 7.62 ammo lootgroups (with a lower spawn chance). What do you think?

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

22 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Hey Izy, thank you for the update!

I would like to let you know a couple of things

The Tier 3 auto shotgun is the only weapon with this number of mod slots:

value="1,1,2,3,4,5"

As far as i've seen all the other weapons have

value="1,2,3,4,5,6"

Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know ^^

Another thing: do you think it's possible to add the explosive ammo to a few more loot groups? I don't know why, but the demolition expert lootgroups barely spawn in vanilla game, hence why i'm suggesting to add the explosive ammo to maybe the 7.62 ammo lootgroups (with a lower spawn chance). What do you think?

I intended  to make all  guns have 6 mod slots at level 6 (purple)  with scaled damage / mod down to 0.6 / 0.8  (default is 1)

for the explosive ammo, I'll find a better way to add in loot , maybe I'll add straight to the POI end's chests. 

11 minutes ago, Izayo said:

for the explosive ammo, I'll find a better way to add in loot , maybe I'll add straight to the POI end's chests. 

Another option is to add them to the military crates.  I did that for HP/AP ammo.  Adds them as another loot option but not as much as POI end chests.

38 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

I'm confused, what is the Optional for ver 2.2 (install base first) folders change? 

I was literally just about to ask the same thing, but I read through all the comments so far to make sure nobody has asked it yet, and you literally did 34 minutes ago lol. I'm awaiting an answer as well.

*edit (additional question): Do I overwrite the original files with the optional ones if I use them? Or do I install them in addition?

Edited by RustyCanteen
Additional question (see edit history)

4 hours ago, RustyCanteen said:

I was literally just about to ask the same thing, but I read through all the comments so far to make sure nobody has asked it yet, and you literally did 34 minutes ago lol. I'm awaiting an answer as well.

*edit (additional question): Do I overwrite the original files with the optional ones if I use them? Or do I install them in addition?

If I remember correctly, the optional files let you aim without the crosshairs, letting you use just the iron sights :) You can just move the optional files into the mods folder and overwrite when anything pops up.

Thanks for the update Izayo! I look forward to testing/playing it!

Izy i can't wait for more bolt action snipers, they're just TOO satisfying to use

https://medal.tv/games/7-days-to-die/clips/izd1flM5JwwFNLRug/d1337nb9BV8F?invite=cr-MSxIbEMsMjIyMTk4Nzg3LA

Also having so much fun with the RPG :3 

https://medal.tv/games/7-days-to-die/clips/izdPo6CHcQbXSLnzZ/d13378TrKO8A?invite=cr-MSx4RWosMjIyMTk4Nzg3LA

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

I didn't have issues with the gloves changing to the raider gloves until i downloaded the latest version that is currently available. I have a dedicated server that i use this mod on and I had someone else on the server test the gloves to see if they were changing and their gloves were working fine with the guns. They did not change to the raider gloves at all.

Not sure what to do here. Would appreciate any thoughts! Love this mod a ton and this was so far the only issue i have had.

On 8/23/2024 at 9:09 PM, Rambo311 said:

I was wondering if anyone might know why I'm getting errors with this mod. I used these weapon packs in A21 and they were a blast but for some reason I keep getting red errors when I use this mod.

This is the only mod I have loaded. It's a fresh install. Verified game files. New save.

Oh and I even cleared out the registry. Not sure what else to do.

https://pastebin.com/HEQt58NA

I'm getting the exact same errors! Don't know why, after i updated the mod to v2.2 i'm getting these zombie errors.
If i remove the mod, the errors stop. With previous version i was playing fine. 
But one strange thing is getting me crazy, im using the same Mod folder in my wife notebook and i dont get any errors there, the game plays fine. Only on my desktop the errors are showing up.

I can't help with these zombie spawning errors thingy.  maybe it's related to game save continuing. people need to learn that everytime they install or update something big

they should create a new-game with gamemode-on to test if that new mod will breake the game or not.

most people can play with this lastest update with no problem (singleplayer / multiplayers ).

those who have random red errors or zombies doesn't move were mostly :

- didn't disable EAC (easy anti cheat)

- refused to have closer_ex's customparticle script (RPG / grenade not explode)

- accidently removed "0_TFP_Harmony"

- refused to replace all files in the new update. everything you see in the pack are changed. you must replace "EVERYTHING" in there.

for the light blub buff thing name "IZYbelt something something"   will not affect your gameplay  I made it to support the realtime visible ammo in belt in LMG type weapon.

I just forgot to hide the symbol. 

5 hours ago, Izayo said:

I can't help with these zombie spawning errors thingy.  maybe it's related to game save continuing. people need to learn that everytime they install or update something big

they should create a new-game with gamemode-on to test if that new mod will breake the game or not.

most people can play with this lastest update with no problem (singleplayer / multiplayers ).

those who have random red errors or zombies doesn't move were mostly :

- didn't disable EAC (easy anti cheat)

- refused to have closer_ex's customparticle script (RPG / grenade not explode)

- accidently removed "0_TFP_Harmony"

- refused to replace all files in the new update. everything you see in the pack are changed. you must replace "EVERYTHING" in there.

for the light blub buff thing name "IZYbelt something something"   will not affect your gameplay  I made it to support the realtime visible ammo in belt in LMG type weapon.

I just forgot to hide the symbol. 

I know you can't help, just reporting an issue, the strange thing is that if i remove your mod the zombie errors are gone, and also, as i mentioned, the exact same Mod folder on my notebook wife run the game completely fine with your mod installed. (everything exactly the same, game version, mods, new save.. etc)..
For the record, all the common problems that you mentioned doesnt applie in my case, im creating a new save game and everything else i made it right. Also played a long time on a21 and never got a issue like that.

I was wondering if you had plans to add a glock 19 into the mod as i really enjoyed playing with the glock in 7d2d alpha version with your other mod.

If you didnt have any plans to add it soon, I was wondering if I could pay to have it done asap, as I really enjoyed it in my game, you do amazing work. 

If this is possible could you let me know how much you would charge thank you.

Teggie

1 hour ago, TheLKS1337 said:

I know you can't help, just reporting an issue, the strange thing is that if i remove your mod the zombie errors are gone, and also, as i mentioned, the exact same Mod folder on my notebook wife run the game completely fine with your mod installed. (everything exactly the same, game version, mods, new save.. etc)..
For the record, all the common problems that you mentioned doesnt applie in my case, im creating a new save game and everything else i made it right. Also played a long time on a21 and never got a issue like that.

I will poke under the hood tonight to see if I notice anything, but I haven't gotten those errors whenever I install the mods on my computer (SP only).  Are their specific zombies where you are seeing the issue?  That would help to narrow down the search (I will also look at the previous posted logfile as I can't do it here at work).