MOD: Armor Balance v1

BlackRabbitMsk

Posted (edited)

LightArmor_EN.thumb.png.24e0f8a9359536185137283a0719722d.png

MediumArmor_EN.thumb.png.5d83d6562f2f35893efbb2859688f00c.png

HeavyArmor_EN.thumb.png.b5c5f850e8635ce27d9281ce67787eb6.png

Hi all! After the release of the experimental version, I, as a player, had many questions about the current armor balance. Therefore, I am pleased to present to you a reworked armor balance with an additional bonus from the armor class. I will be very glad to see any of your comments!

The mod is part of the Project Z mod set. You can find information about the set on the website, and a detailed description in my discord.

The mod is available in English and Russian.

You can find a more detailed distribution of bonuses in the table.

Table in the form of a PNG file also at the link

Here is the download link:

https://github.com/BlackRabbitMsk/ArmorBalance

Edited by BlackRabbitMsk (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Looks interesting.  I wish the image showed a comparison of vanilla values and yours so I could have an idea of how you balanced things without having to look stuff up.  Oh, and Nomad has a typo in the image - It should say Reload Speed instead of Attack Speed.  Otherwise you have Attack Speed and Attack Rate.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Riamus said:

Looks interesting.  I wish the image showed a comparison of vanilla values and yours so I could have an idea of how you balanced things without having to look stuff up.  Oh, and Nomad has a typo in the image - It should say Reload Speed instead of Attack Speed.  Otherwise you have Attack Speed and Attack Rate.

Yes, I'll fix the image

• 1 month later...

Current version of the mod is 1.1

• Added mechanics of bonus from an incomplete set. Half as much bonus from the entire set when wearing 2-3 items from the set. Expands the variability of the player's equipment. Now the player can have 2 incomplete bonuses from sets instead of 1 full.
  • Fixed a number of localization errors