flickering and flashing lights

I have epilepsy and I was wondering If there is an accessibility mode to disable the flicker but either Turn them off or just keep them on 24/7. It is kind of annoying when every game I play Everyone Else Under the Sun, has access options But those with (in some cases) an extremely dangerous medical condition. we should have settings for the removal of any strobing effect ( within moderation) I'm not after Every gun flash to be repaired. But something we would have to look at regularly. like Strobing POI lights.

There is an old a19 mod that turned all lights off: https://7daystodiemods.com/no-poi-lights/ Im not aware of another other than a few mods that lets you turn lights on and off.... but they are left on and you have to turn each one manually off as you play which i assume is not what you would want.

the mod author @Dayhawk still seems to be active on these forums... Dayhawk: any thoughts/possibilities of an update? If so i would assume it would target 1.0 and not a21 given how soon 1.0 is probably going to come out.

3 hours ago, ozoomaroo said:

I have epilepsy and I was wondering If there is an accessibility mode to disable the flicker but either Turn them off or just keep them on 24/7. It is kind of annoying when every game I play Everyone Else Under the Sun, has access options But those with (in some cases) an extremely dangerous medical condition. we should have settings for the removal of any strobing effect ( within moderation) I'm not after Every gun flash to be repaired. But something we would have to look at regularly. like Strobing POI lights.

The best I can personally suggest is https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2383

It's a mod that allows you to press E and switch off (or turn on) any existing light in the game.