Books reading process overhaul

Twim

Hello dear developers! I hope you read this!

I just bought the game and fell in love with it immediately.

I would suggest, or ask, if this possible, to overhaul reading process, like make it like that:

1) books require you to come back to base and have table and chair to read them

2) your character actually sits on chair and lay book down on table like physical object

3) and most cool part, your character OPENS the book (plays animation) (each book have unique cover) and looking at the image which is unique to every book.

The image in book can be literally everything that corresponds with book`s skill. If book teaches to create item - we see item on picture. If book teaches to assemble a car - we see the exact detailed car picture (it can be concept art or schematic or whatever you think)

4) After player finished looking at the picture, he can press a key to learn skill and close the book

That`s it. Thank you for your attention.

I have spent 60 hours in the game already, playing solo on hardcore insane mode with 64 blood moon zombies.. Survived for 30 days, died like a 14 times before, every time starting new game again and again, cuz I love to play risky and to value my single life very high. This game is so good, that I brought 3 my friends in it already.

Yeah, no thanks. You lost me at #1. I'm not playing Library Simulator.

In all seriousness, though, you're asking the devs to invest a huge amount of time to develop mechanics and content that would literally add nothing to the game except for making the reading system more laborious and cumbersome for the vast majority of players.

I get it. It makes it more immersive. It might make a cool mod for someone who wants to take the time to do it. However, I'd never install it.

11 hours ago, Twim said:

Hello dear developers! I hope you read this!

I just bought the game and fell in love with it immediately.

I would suggest, or ask, if this possible, to overhaul reading process, like make it like that:

1) books require you to come back to base and have table and chair to read them

2) your character actually sits on chair and lay book down on table like physical object

3) and most cool part, your character OPENS the book (plays animation) (each book have unique cover) and looking at the image which is unique to every book.

The image in book can be literally everything that corresponds with book`s skill. If book teaches to create item - we see item on picture. If book teaches to assemble a car - we see the exact detailed car picture (it can be concept art or schematic or whatever you think)

4) After player finished looking at the picture, he can press a key to learn skill and close the book

That`s it. Thank you for your attention.

I have spent 60 hours in the game already, playing solo on hardcore insane mode with 64 blood moon zombies.. Survived for 30 days, died like a 14 times before, every time starting new game again and again, cuz I love to play risky and to value my single life very high. This game is so good, that I brought 3 my friends in it already.

Oh hell no, it's an unnecessary waste of resources for a chip like this. Plus it's another thing that stretches gameplay for nothing.