Teragon gone?

warmer

I noticed the main thread was no longer around. Did this cease dev? This was my fav RWG for 7d2d.

Curious about development. I really liked a lot of the customization we could do.

Any insight would be appreciated

1 hour ago, warmer said:

I noticed the main thread was no longer around. Did this cease dev? This was my fav RWG for 7d2d.

Curious about development. I really liked a lot of the customization we could do.

Any insight would be appreciated

It literally is right under your post  🤔

57 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

It literally is right under your post  🤔

That's not the dev thread. That's just a collection of maps. No dev info is in there. There used to be a full thread with version/feature info on the first post. That seems to be gone now. Can't find it anymore. It used to always be on the front page.

16 minutes ago, warmer said:

That's not the dev thread. That's just a collection of maps. No dev info is in there. There used to be a full thread with version/feature info on the first post. That seems to be gone now. Can't find it anymore. It used to always be on the front page.

Nope not for  teragon . Teragons discord is the place  to be if ya want details  

8 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Nope not for  teragon . Teragons discord is the place  to be if ya want details  

Do you have those discord details so I can find it? The thread here used to have everything. Not sure why that got removed.

9 hours ago, warmer said:

You might be thinking about the unofficial documentation thread.  That is the only other real thread relating to Teragon besides the maps thread besides a few random threads people have created to ask something.  The unofficial documentation thread is still around but it's down a few pages in the discussions & requests section.  Because there has been a delay in updates, the thread hasn't been posted in for a while, causing it to drop down a few pages.  It'll be back on the first page with the next update, which should be coming before long.  The delay right now is getting all of the stamps features working correctly. 

Btw, I would recommend not discounting that maps thread.  I post updates to that about upcoming features.  The documentation thread is really about documentation and just includes a quick highlight of what big items are in the updates.  The maid that gets the info ahead of time. 

Maybe I should make a new thread that is a bit more official that includes links to discord and documentation and general information about Teragon. 😀

EDIT: Okay, I've made an official topic.  Once moderators approve it (since it has links), you'll see it in here.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)