New stuff from blood moons! And updated assets

I wanted to post pictures this is stuff That might come to the base game (I'm not going to talk about the zombie control but just stuff that might come. All is speculation) 

New plan model? 

Screenshot_20240317_182629_YouTube.jpg

A new billboard? I hope we find this around the map

Screenshot_20240317_182712_YouTube.jpg

NEW PASS And gas sign? 

Screenshot_20240317_182736_YouTube.jpg

weapon sway and burger restaurant?

Screenshot_20240317_182757_YouTube.jpg

New motel sign???

Screenshot_20240317_182802_YouTube.jpg

New farm signs and maybe pois???

Screenshot_20240317_182827_YouTube.jpg

New Corral saddle parts and other stuff. 

Screenshot_20240317_182834_YouTube.jpg

New wooden baton? Is this the new tier 0 or just blood moon exclusive 

Screenshot_20240317_182958_YouTube.jpg

A new lever action rifle???? 

Screenshot_20240317_183234_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_183225_YouTube.jpg

New scrap weapons? Scrap axe and hammer?

Screenshot_20240317_184831_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_184732_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

I also want to discuss and see peoples thoughts about some of this stuff being in 7dtd og

For example.  Scrap tier weapons, not only it would provide another tier so more progression but it would make getting steel a much more endgame thing. 

But it also makes sense in terms of the world. 

Granted I could see it interfering with stone but just simply buff iron and maybe mechanical stuff (augers are kinda under powerd imo, too much gas and breaks too quickly for results) 

Tries with be for example.  Stone axe, Scrap axe, iron, steel chainsaw

Another thing that would be awesome is some of the billboards and other building asset.  Like the power pylon.  Imagine building a base into the tower or breaking it down for Scrap or electronics. And adds some nice world building 

That new lever action would be cool as a alt version that shoots 44 rounds rather then 7.62

To me it makes perfect sense to pull all the new assets into the OG game. It's congruent with the setting and the lore. I suppose the only thing stopping you would be engine compatibility if Bloodmoons was made on a different engine version.

7d2d could very much use more melee weapons. There are so many things you can craft from parts in a hardware store that kind of stuff is really missing and where games like "Dead Rising" really shined.

I also want to discuss and see peoples thoughts about some of this stuff being in 7dtd og

For example.  Scrap tier weapons, not only it would provide another tier so more progression but it would make getting steel a much more endgame thing. 

But it also makes sense in terms of the world. 

Granted I could see it interfering with stone but just simply buff iron and maybe mechanical stuff (augers are kinda under powerd imo, too much gas and breaks too quickly for results) 

Tries with be for example.  Stone axe, Scrap axe, iron, steel chainsaw

Another thing that would be awesome is some of the billboards and other building asset.  Like the power pylon.  Imagine building a base into the tower or breaking it down for Scrap or electronics. And adds some nice world building 

That new lever action would be cool as a alt version that shoots 44 rounds rather then 7.62

Also new spear found. My guess is a scrap spear. 

Screenshot_20240322_101143_Chrome.jpg