Need help Error messages while loading with Mods

You have what seems to be the wrong folders in the mods folder for some mods.

Open each folder if you see a modinfo.xml then that folder is correct.

However if you open the folder and there is another folder then that folder is wrong and you need the Inside folder in the mods folder.

Then try again and post new log if any errors

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

3 hours ago, marvins said:

Thank you! I found one but after fixed that it's showing these next https://pastebin.com/mFZ5yJEJ 

This link is weird, it just shows a "doc"? With 3 more links. I opened the top one and see there are several errors that are similar to this one:

"

1. 2024-03-10T16:39:45 1334.432 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed
  2. 2024-03-10T16:39:46 1335.742 EXC Class 'PassiveCollector, IDCCoreV2' not found on block cntAdvancedDewCollector!
  3. at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlock (System.Boolean _bEditMode, System.String blockName, DynamicProperties properties) [0x00078] in <a58aca9c8ed54d639b41f6dc2ac2f31b>:0..."

4. anytime you have a "loading and parsing" and its a "xyz.xml" file, odds are high the game wont even start, or if it does, it will start streaming red console errors and be unplayable. You have several .xml files that are having this error.
one thing i dont like about the modding/debugging that comes with the game is that they dont say what mod the "thing" that causes these types of errors comes from, so it can be hard to track down.BUT my guess for this specific error is its in the "IDCAdvancedDewCollector' mod (because of the "IDC" beginning in the mod name and the IDC text in the error.

Fyi: you are loading a lot of mods, and it can be difficult to get this many to all "play nicely" together. There is no way (today at least) mods to easily be able to tell if they are compatible/incompatible with other mods and send a visible warning or "not load".... other than just having failures in the log as the warning. Most modders (i personally believe) make all their own mods to work together, but generally dont put much thought in them being compatible with those written by all the other modders and on top of that theres no real way to quickly check compatibility of a mod with "all known/released mods", so when adding mods its a good idea to add "some" (preferably by the same author) and load the game and make sure everything looks good, then shut the game down and add the next batch from another author. Repeat until you get errors and then you have a smaller list of "mods that might not work well together" to troubleshoot.
Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)