Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Alphabeta110

Alphabeta110

9 часов назад Alphabeta110 сказал(а):

Скриншот_20240727_005453_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.aaa0965bedde5dfe45ff3367e865dadc.jpg@ фатальный @Лаз МэнМогу ли я вас спросить, когда версия игры 7 дней до смерти для Xbox появится в магазине Microsoft Store?

Для того, чтобы я мог купить игру через посредника, так же, как и я из России, игра должна быть в Microsoft Store, но ее там все равно нет, только компьютерная версия

@ Лаз Мэн @ фатальный @ меганот @ schwanz9000 @SylenThunder 

3 минуты назад Alphabeta110 сказал(а):

@ Лаз Мэн @ фатальный @ меганот @ schwanz9000 @SylenThunder And will the game have time to appear in the Microsoft Store within 30 days of the discount? Why does xbox always have a problem with this on playstation, the discount was immediately in the Store, the game also seemed to be released immediately, but silence is still on xbox, I sincerely hope for your answer 🙏

Alphabeta110

Alphabeta110

9 hours ago, Alphabeta110 said:

Скриншот_20240727_005453_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.aaa0965bedde5dfe45ff3367e865dadc.jpg@ фатальный @Лаз МэнМогу ли я вас спросить, когда версия игры 7 дней до смерти для Xbox появится в магазине Microsoft Store?

Для того, чтобы я мог купить игру через посредника, так же как и я из России, игра должна быть в Microsoft Store, но ее там все равно нет, только компьютерная версия

@Лаз Мэн @фатальный @меганот @schwanz9000 @SylenThunder I am also very interested in this question when the console version will be released in the Microsoft Store and whether it will even have time to come out in 30 days of discount why does xbox always have a problem in this regard, playstation had a discount right away, the game appeared from the Store too, it seems right away and xbox still does not have how much longer to wait!? I sincerely hope that you will answer me

Just now, Alphabeta110 said:

@Лаз Мэн @фатальный @меганот @schwanz9000 @SylenThunder And will the game have time to appear in the Microsoft Store within 30 days of the discount?