Help with changing a Buff

I want to increase coffe buff timer to 10 mins. Cant get it to work

<configs>

<set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name='drinkJarCoffee']/effect_group/triggered_effect [@trigger='onSelfBuffStart']/@value">2200
    </set>

</configs>

This works great now!

<configs>

<set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name='buffCoffee']/effect_group/triggered_effect [@trigger='onSelfBuffStart']/@value">2000
    </set>

<set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name='buffBlackStrapCoffee']/effect_group/triggered_effect [@trigger='onSelfBuffStart']/@value">2000
    </set>

</configs>

1 hour ago, wolverine576 said:

This works great now!

For future reference, the console will give you messages if there are issues with your code.  In this case, it would have stated that it didn't apply the code you wrote which typically means that it didn't find it in the game code when it was applying that line of the code in your mod.  I found that useful to help troubleshooting when I do a copy/paste in my loot files and forget to change something from name to group or vice versa.

Some of my mods get lengthy in regards to edits so I will start a new game and then quit if I see a lot of error messages after the character is generated in game.  That way I can then open the logfile for that session and go through each error message to see what mistake I made.