Console update

Thing209

28 minutes ago, Thing209 said:

When will console finally be updated fun pimps said they were working on it and it's been so long with no updates seems like a lie sadly

The version from TellTale Games won't be updated unfortunately; that is what happens when a game producer goes bankrupt.

And this is what they have said when it will be released

About the same time as A22 comes out for PC.

I understand that it'll be released as a new game by fun pimps no tell tales. Fun pimps said like 3 months ago they were working on console but what does that mean 5 years from now it'll release? any updates the new game will have console didn't have just news about console they don't give anything you know such a great game but it's sad playing the old game as fun pimps say consoles worked on but nothing happens been 2 years they said they were working on it last they said was something at twitchcon last year and I heard nothing about it online

12 hours ago, Thing209 said:

I understand that it'll be released as a new game by fun pimps no tell tales. Fun pimps said like 3 months ago they were working on console but what does that mean 5 years from now it'll release? any updates the new game will have console didn't have just news about console they don't give anything you know such a great game but it's sad playing the old game as fun pimps say consoles worked on but nothing happens been 2 years they said they were working on it last they said was something at twitchcon last year and I heard nothing about it online

All known news is announced in the Console section of the forum.  

Originally they were not going to release the new console version until after the PC game was completed and released.  

Instead they found a developer to work on it, and started early. They plan to have a version (not final) available shortly after the release of Alpha 22.  You would know all of this if you read the correct section of the forum for the information. The most recent news is from September of last year, and is posted online right here in the correct section of the forum.

That is the news available. If you choose not to believe it, that is on you. If you choose to ignore it, that is on you.