My FPS doesn't match my hardware?

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

Your friend has the Lam Alternative HUD mod 2, which is for Alpha 20 and should not be used in Alpha 21. Working HP Bar also is not properly updated. They should just delete those and make sure that they have nuked all previous version data.

The server does throw a socket connection error when starting up. Ensure that the ports are open and available.

It does get to where it shows it has connected to Steam/EoS, and is live, but the log does not extend any past that.

Friend is getting connection failure message, and I don't see any connection from them on the server. In addition to the host checking that the server ports are available, they should be sure to exclude the client and save folders from security software. This is covered in the Pinned FAQ Thread.

Regarding mods, my friends who play on Steam also have them and can access them, including me, when I hosted the server myself, I had no problems.

Regarding the connection, you're right, we had already noticed. The connection only appears on the console when they access it through Steam, in the case of GamePass, which is where the problem is, the connection does not appear.

Regarding the ports, I've seen several people who managed to solve the problem by going to the modem and opening the modem ports, but unfortunately I can't do that. I've tried several times and the modem didn't open any ports or simply didn't work.

In the case of the host, the server is rented, but I have access to some settings, I just don't know what I should do.

5 minutes ago, matheusgbr15 said:

Regarding mods, my friends who play on Steam also have them and can access them, including me, when I hosted the server myself, I had no problems.

Regarding the connection, you're right, we had already noticed. The connection only appears on the console when they access it through Steam, in the case of GamePass, which is where the problem is, the connection does not appear.

Regarding the ports, I've seen several people who managed to solve the problem by going to the modem and opening the modem ports, but unfortunately I can't do that. I've tried several times and the modem didn't open any ports or simply didn't work.

In the case of the host, the server is rented, but I have access to some settings, I just don't know what I should do.

If you are unable to forward the ports, then enable SteamNetworking. It will add latency as it basically uses Steam servers as a VPN. Also make sure they are available in the firewall of the host. Since you are renting, the support team should be able to assist you with that.

8 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

If you are unable to forward the ports, then enable SteamNetworking. It will add latency as it basically uses Steam servers as a VPN. Also make sure they are available in the firewall of the host. Since you are renting, the support team should be able to assist you with that.

We've already tried with steamnetworking and without it. We have access to this type of configuration. Did not work.

30 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

We've already tried with steamnetworking and without it. We have access to this type of configuration. Did not work.

I found this file called platform.cfg, could this be the problem?

Screenshot_20240105_131622_Chrome.jpg