7 days to die vr from the pimps working out the store/steam

keith82

i would love to see a vr version that's ready to play from the store without downloading mods and turning off anticheat to get it to work so I can play vr version with my friends this is the best game on earth and jumping out of your skin in vr is probably one of the best ways you can spend your time. im aware there is a mod that was made by someone who is a legend but if i can just get a copy of this ready to go from the pimps that would be amazing i would be willing to pay good money for it as im sure many others would. downloading nucleus and vortex then applying mods changing game settings and turning off anti cheat just turns it into a chore i know there is a whole community who enjoys this side more than the actual games but there is another 80% of people who just want things to work without faffing around.

Personally I think just hearing from TFP that they still even want to do VR would be great.
I fully expect if they do it will be on the list of "after the game goes gold". It was a kickstarter goal, I think? And I know they do seem to care about delivering on the kickstarter goals still.

I know @Laz Man (sorry if ping is unwarranted) is enjoying the VR mod, and I hope he can spread that enthusiasm somehow to other staff. But we have to acknowledge that VR, as much as we love it, is still a niche and it's still probably just a 'bonus' feature that might not be very high priority.

On 12/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, SylenThunder said:

It is one of the original Kickstarter goals and is planned for after the game is finished.

Correct.  It is one of the original goals from the kickstarter and hasn't been forgotten.  There has been discussions regarding it but no concrete plans on how it will be implemented as of yet.

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Correct.  It is one of the original goals from the kickstarter and hasn't been forgotten.  There has been discussions regarding it but no concrete plans on how it will be implemented as of yet.

i didn't know the kick starter goals but that's great news