Generated worlds and made character gone every time after ending game

Triple-D

Good day everyone,
I hope someone here can eventually help with my problem.
Every time I end the game and wish to restart, I have to make a new character and all the worlds I have created are gone (not found by game).  When I search in roaming all the worlds are there but the game cannot recognize them. When I wish to re-start a game, the list is empty as if I have never played a game. If anyone needs additional information, please let me know.

Sorry I forgot in my haste.
https://pastebin.com/sgDPGMtr
The log file. It
WAS a modded game, after de-installation and re-installation without mods, it is still happening. I did not however delete all the data in my roaming ( not sure if that may be a problem though ). If you would like a list of the installed mods before de-install, please let me know. Thanks for the reply. :)

All that log shows is that you opened the game, and then exited it. Also that you have some extremely old hardware that only questionably supports being able to play the game.

We would want a log from when you were playing, and then exited the game normally. Then another log from when you started the game and had the issue.

24 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

All that log shows is that you opened the game, and then exited it. Also that you have some extremely old hardware that only questionably supports being able to play the game.

We would want a log from when you were playing, and then exited the game normally. Then another log from when you started the game and had the issue.

The hardware is old, however has never had a problem with this game.
I had this problem WITH this log. I can naturally post a log froom before the de-install as well.

1 minute ago, Triple-D said:

I had this problem WITH this log. I can naturally post a log froom before the de-install as well.

https://pastebin.com/XfjB5wwM

Edited by Triple-D (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Triple-D said:

Just because it never had a problem before, doesn't mean it isn't going to. The game out-paced your hardware a few years ago, and as it is developed, will only continue to do so to a greater effect. You are quickly reaching a point where it will be completely obsolete. The only reason it is still keeping up is because of the single core clock speeds. As this title leans more towards multithreading, you are going to be left behind because your CPU does not have true support for that. AMD didn't figure that out until the 3000-series CPU's.

You have a couple of mods that have not been updated to the current version, which could cause some issues. One isn't installed properly, so it isn't even starting up. 

Aside from that, again there is no real information in this log. If you played the game at all during it, it was not for longer than a couple of minutes and you didn't do anything of note. Aside from the issues with the mods, I don't see any difference. 

Still the original question remains. Why are generated worlds and save games not being recognized when start the game again?
As the game develops it will naturally get more hardware intensive, alas the old must make way for the new, albeit the old still serves it's purpose. There are no preformance issues as of yet, and so I will continue to use it until it is no longer is viable.

On 11/30/2023 at 5:38 AM, Triple-D said:

Why are generated worlds and save games not being recognized when start the game again?

Add exclusions in Windows Security for the Game and Save folders. Would look similar to this, but with your folders.

Add Exclusions.jpg

Or, if you're using some other security software, add the exclusions in that app.