Calm the fog down

Nurzule

Hey Team Pimps,

I love fog. Adds a creepy vide to the game. What I don't love about it, is in a 24 hour game day, the fog occupies the snow biome about 60-70% of the day, every day. Can we calm the fog down a little in the snow biome, please?

Thanks! Been playing on 7D2D for close to 10 years! Your game is amazing and I'm glad you guys are still developing the game.

On 11/5/2023 at 2:57 AM, Nurzule said:

Hey Team Pimps,

I love fog. Adds a creepy vide to the game. What I don't love about it, is in a 24 hour game day, the fog occupies the snow biome about 60-70% of the day, every day. Can we calm the fog down a little in the snow biome, please?

Thanks! Been playing on 7D2D for close to 10 years! Your game is amazing and I'm glad you guys are still developing the game.

I agree.  Every time I go into the snow biome it turns into a white out.  I would put the percentage at at least 80% of the time.  While we're at it, can we cut down on the rain too?  Must it rain three times a day, every day?

I don't necessarily mind the super dense fog in the snow biome, and I absolutely LOVE the fog on the ground in the forest biome; I wouldn't mind if that appears more often. 

But when it comes to the gyrocopter, the snow biome and wasteland fog is crazy. You cannot see anything when you're flying. If that could be cut down some, that would be great.