Devs are making this game more and more unrealistic

chubbychaser747

13 minutes ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

7 Days to Die is played in the Southwest. LA and Seattle have needle problems. Who's to say that Navezgane isn't the same? Just a bunch of junkies dropping used syringes everywhere.

I have realized that the people on these forums can't do a mix of realism along with their fantasy. Either everything is fantasy or everything is hyper realistic. Y'all need to figure out how to do both.

*intenalizing doomerism intensifies*

I rather enjoy certain nuances, and I have my picky bits that I wrestle with too.   I just don't see the need to force a fruitless war of head canons, as I've never seen any good come from them.  Usually, the one person that considers themselves a 'winner' of such battles is 100% the last person I'd ever want to dictate to me what my head canons should be.  Ergo, my reaction.  One person's immersion can often be another's torture.   This is why mod options exist, to scratch that itch.

Edited by Ramethzer0 (see edit history)

Your complaining about jars disappearing when you can: Carry a army of 4x4 trucks in your pocket, literally 100's of tons of materials, and other such things and jars is where you draw the line on realism? The game does not intend to be realistic at all period. Thankfully most overhaul mods let you get water how you used to, and many of them give the jars back after, so you can always find a mod to do it if you want. I honestly don't get the point to the water change to be honest. There is enough water in loot alone to keep you going, and you can have the dew collectors as well. With how much water there is in loot etc I don't even see a real point to this change at all. Well maybe it'd hurt on a server, but as single player I always had way more water than I needed even in a21. Overall the water changes didn't really increase the difficulty as they most likely intended it too, it just made the game a bit more tedious is all.