This quit working.....

Iceburg71

<!-- Adult Radiated Zombie Dog -->
    <entity_class name="animalIceburgRadiatedZombieDog" extends="animalZombieDog">
        <property name="Tags" value="entity,animal,zombie,hostile,dog,radiated"/>
        <property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="Entities/Animals/Boar/Materials/GRACE"/>
        <property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="Entities/Animals/Boar/Materials/GRACE"/>
        <property name="ExperienceGain" value="1200"/>
        <property name="HandItem" value="meleeHandanimalIceburgRadiatedZombieDog"/>
        <effect_group name="Base Effects">
            <passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="800"/>
        <triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="RadiatedRegenAmount" operation="set" value="4"/>
        <triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffRadiatedRegen"/>
        </effect_group>
    </entity_class>

the replacematerial0 and ReplaceMaterial1 have stopped working for me...  was making some other changes completely unrealated and when i went to test these by spawning them in manually, the mesh is still the normal zombie dog.

What happened????

I wish there was a permanent sticky somewhere that listed all of the mesh and particles that could be used and are current in the game.  this wish is a side note....  LOL

4 minutes ago, Iceburg71 said:

<!-- Adult Radiated Zombie Dog -->
    <entity_class name="animalIceburgRadiatedZombieDog" extends="animalZombieDog">
        <property name="Tags" value="entity,animal,zombie,hostile,dog,radiated"/>
        <property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="Entities/Animals/Boar/Materials/GRACE"/>
        <property name="ReplaceMaterial1" value="Entities/Animals/Boar/Materials/GRACE"/>
        <property name="ExperienceGain" value="1200"/>
        <property name="HandItem" value="meleeHandanimalIceburgRadiatedZombieDog"/>
        <effect_group name="Base Effects">
            <passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="800"/>
        <triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="RadiatedRegenAmount" operation="set" value="4"/>
        <triggered_effect trigger="onOtherDamagedSelf" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffRadiatedRegen"/>
        </effect_group>
    </entity_class>

the replacematerial0 and ReplaceMaterial1 have stopped working for me...  was making some other changes completely unrealated and when i went to test these by spawning them in manually, the mesh is still the normal zombie dog.

What happened????

I wish there was a permanent sticky somewhere that listed all of the mesh and particles that could be used and are current in the game.  this wish is a side note....  LOL

They removed the ReplaceMaterial properties in 21.1 I think it was.

私も同じ問題に直面し、a20で作成していたゴーレムのなどを諦めざるをえませんでした。

xmlの変更のみ、つまり既存のパーティクルのみで作成したい場合、

twitchのハンドパーティクル(p_twitch_zombie_fire_left、p_twitch_zombie_radiation_left など)は他ではあまり使われていないため、

放射能汚染体くらいであれば、これをくっつけることで少しそれらしく見えます。

(google translation)

I faced the same problem and had to give up on the golem I was creating on the A20.

If you only want to change the xml, i.e. use only existing particles,

Twitch's hand particles (p_twitch_zombie_fire_left, p_twitch_zombie_radiation_left, etc.) are not used much elsewhere, so

If it's something like a radioactive contaminant, you can make it look a little more like it by attaching this.

how can I find out what all particleseffects are available.

currently using this

<property name="ParticleOnSpawn" value="ParticleEffects/RadiatedParticlesOnMesh" param1="SetShapeToMesh0"/>

would like to know what else is available under ParticleEffects/

And/Or how to chagne the "size" of the effect.  It is a little too intense right now as it is.

how can I get\find\view a list of the particel effects?????