JaxTeller718's A21 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

cooltext442347212070814.png

Welcome to another year of 7 Days to Die and with it comes my collection of modlets! These are intended to bring some much needed challenge and gameplay changes. I do take requests. Some of these are already included in my Overhaul Mod Ravenhearst which you can find here:

Ravenhearst

Below is a listing of all my modlets. I will be adding to this on a frequent basis so check back!

Download All of the Modlets

Zombie Cop Vomit Removal

Lets go with some more traditional zombies, and get rid of that vomit the cop does.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuts and Berries

Adds nut and berry food items. They can be acquired from punching bushes and grass. Also adds special nut and berry bushes to biomes. Nuts give a small amount of food and berries give some water. Combine them for handfuls of each and an extra bonus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicer Bird Nests

Adds my Birds Nest Models from Ravenhearst. Allows them to downgrade to empty, and be harvested for extra feathers. Also adds Black Feather Icon to match the Vultures in the game. Changes the sound of the bird nest to the plant sound for less woodiness.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

On 9/3/2023 at 10:30 AM, Zolokhan said:

Hey Jax, Any change you can release just the Biome Spawning Gamestage Scaling part of your mods? when i saw that in Ravenhearst I was blown away.  Is it possible for that utility to be used by other modders with thier own entitygroups list and spawning? 

I will see if we can detangle that from our code and get it into its own modlet.

Added Nicer Bird Nest Modlet

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Thank you ! I have modded this game for like 8 years and I have always had to work around the fact that it could never be more difficult than what you could kill day one.  The ambient spawns would never change so you either have to accept weak zombies all game or give you a skill point boost day one to handle more difficult spawns.  

Being abel to fine tune the biome spawns over the course of a game would be great. 

• 1 month later...