Line breaks in ServerLoginConfirmationText does not works

fmkiddo

Hi Everyone.

I need help to customize a dedicated server, currently i create a dedicated server for me and my friends to play.

And discovered a welcome message with this property ServerLoginConfirmationText.

I entered text message to anyone that enter. basic stuff with 3 line added like this:

"Line 1

Line 2

Line 3"

But the line breaks doesn't work, it keeps showing as if it is a one liner.

is there any specific character code to add to the text?

Thank you

9 hours ago, fmkiddo said:

Hi Everyone.

I need help to customize a dedicated server, currently i create a dedicated server for me and my friends to play.

And discovered a welcome message with this property ServerLoginConfirmationText.

I entered text message to anyone that enter. basic stuff with 3 line added like this:

"Line 1

Line 2

Line 3"

But the line breaks doesn't work, it keeps showing as if it is a one liner.

is there any specific character code to add to the text?

Thank you

here is mine from my hosthavoc server and screen shot to show what it looks like.

<property  name = "ServerDescription"  value = "[00aaee]A not for public 7 days to die server[-]\n\nfamily and close friends only!\n\nI have no friends and very few\nfamily members that talk to me."  /> 

A21.1_2023-08-10_16-29-15.jpg

On 8/12/2023 at 9:53 PM, unholyjoe said:

here is mine from my hosthavoc server and screen shot to show what it looks like.

<property  name = "ServerDescription"  value = "[00aaee]A not for public 7 days to die server[-]\n\nfamily and close friends only!\n\nI have no friends and very few\nfamily members that talk to me."  /> 

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried that before, but unfortunately still not working tho. I've tried with \n or \r. still no luck.
Maybe next time ill try using Unicode format?

• 10 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 9:53 AM, unholyjoe said:

HOLY CRAP! Thanks! :D