Zombies stop spawning on horde night after Death

Brolf

pretty new to the game and died at horde night, but all the zombies despawnd after respawning on my bed and also the stopt spawning for the rest of the horde night is this normal ? 

and isn't it suppose to set me back by destroying my base and having to start over all over ?

seems to me i can just keep playing and failing horde night without the game actualy punishing me

1 hour ago, Brolf said:

pretty new to the game and died at horde night, but all the zombies despawnd after respawning on my bed and also the stopt spawning for the rest of the horde night is this normal ? 

and isn't it suppose to set me back by destroying my base and having to start over all over ?

seems to me i can just keep playing and failing horde night without the game actualy punishing me

The bloodmoon will begin again once you are spotted by/aggroed a zombie. 

17 hours ago, Jugginator said:

The bloodmoon will begin again once you are spotted by/aggroed a zombie. 

Really?  I've never had that happen.  In SP, it's always been the end of horde night for me.  In MP, if all players are dead and not spawned at the same time, it's the end of horde night as well.  I've never had it start back up unless you exit the game and restart it before 4am.  I've even started running/driving around town afterwards without anything happening.  I can't say for sure that I've seen a zombie and the zombie saw me during this time period as it wasn't something I was looking for and dying on horde night is not something that happens very often but having gone around town during horde night after a death and not being seen by a zombie seems unlikely to me.  If I die during horde night again, I'll see if I can get it started again by finding a zombie and see if it works.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)