A21 commands to manipulate crafting skills

Darinth

Just curious if there are commands available to manipulate crafting skills in A21? Group of people I play with on my server is likely to get someone who is about to start and go int. Since we didn't have anybody and need the ability to craft workstations, I was originally reading the books. I was going to reset my skills in those books back to 1 and spawn replacement books back in to give them to the dedicated int player.

3 hours ago, Darinth said:

Just curious if there are commands available to manipulate crafting skills in A21? Group of people I play with on my server is likely to get someone who is about to start and go int. Since we didn't have anybody and need the ability to craft workstations, I was originally reading the books. I was going to reset my skills in those books back to 1 and spawn replacement books back in to give them to the dedicated int player.

what u are looking for is the Magical world of Mods... let them give u a hand and they will give u everything u can dream of Lad.
There are Mods that give u a Starter kit or give u the abillity to pick up broken Workstations to repair them for less the cost and so on. just give it a try and it works with servers most of the time too when everyone has those mods

Edited by ShadeColdfang
missed sentence (see edit history)

There's a command under dm > shift+F6 > game_player_reset .. clicking it from the menu wipes ALL the books and levels etc. I don't think there's a way to reset just one set. Spawning everything in, then resetting character and reading them all again should work; but I'd rather just give him however many you have and just ignore having them yourself.

"giveselfxp 100000" with large enough numbers to get the level back to where it was.

But, it's a new guy, he might be gone by the second session, don't do an hour of work over him yet ... :)

Edited by theFlu (see edit history)