I want to name my base!

katarynna

I would love it if tfp could add functionality to the land claim block to name my self-built base or rename a poi i have taken over.

It's a little thing, but I hate seeing the previous owners' name every time i come back home.

10 minutes ago, katarynna said:

I would love it if tfp could add functionality to the land claim block to name my self-built base or rename a poi i have taken over.

It's a little thing, but I hate seeing the previous owners' name every time i come back home.

That and the "skulls" difficulty of the poi remains as well. It would be nice if that also didn't exist and it showed an icon or something that indicated a player owned it. Even neater if you could choose your icon from a list (like a faction, flag, skull, rainbow, trader, whatever... if not "random" icons then just allow all the in game icons to be selected from... maybe color them).

i could see however this being an issue if three land claim was straddling 2 pois...or just a corner of one.  The only possible solution i can come up with is a specific place" a land claim would have to be put down on (like a literal highlighted block indicator) that would then officially claim the poi, allow renaming, etc. that would only/mostly cover that poi with the land claim area (it would have to be in the center of any poi probably). Likely a better "solution" would be a single column of blocks you could put it jn (in the center of a poi) so you could put the claim block underground or on top of a building and not just "a single location".

It would be also be really neat especially in a modded game where you could literally take over a trader compound (or an empty one) and set up your own custom named and official looking prebuilt trader post