Can't launch the game out of steam

GooeyKoe

I was gifted this game awhile back and played a bit with some friends planned on getting back into the game and now it just won't launch from steam. I couldn't find a similar topic any and all help would be very much appreciated. I couldn't find the crash log so this all I have to show unless someone can point me in the right direction for more details but hopefully this is enough for someone.

https://pastebin.com/1ey8HEh8

On 7/1/2023 at 8:43 AM, GooeyKoe said:

I was gifted this game awhile back and played a bit with some friends planned on getting back into the game and now it just won't launch from steam. I couldn't find a similar topic any and all help would be very much appreciated. I couldn't find the crash log so this all I have to show unless someone can point me in the right direction for more details but hopefully this is enough for someone.

https://pastebin.com/1ey8HEh8

That is an odd finding in the log you posted. My limited knowledge of your error, it seems to be a problem with drivers. So I would try a couple of things. Download a copy of DDU which is a program that completely removes all traces of your video drivers. You need to run this in safe mode as Administrator. This can be found here: download ddu (guru3d.com) Then go to Nvidia.com and download and install the lastest videocard drivers for your card. Finally, through Steam, run the Verify Integrity of Game Files and run it at least twice. If anyone else has any other ideas, hopefully they will post a reply.

39 minutes ago, Star69 said:

That is an odd finding in the log you posted. My limited knowledge of your error, it seems to be a problem with drivers. So I would try a couple of things. Download a copy of DDU which is a program that completely removes all traces of your video drivers. You need to run this in safe mode as Administrator. This can be found here: download ddu (guru3d.com) Then go to Nvidia.com and download and install the lastest videocard drivers for your card. Finally, through Steam, run the Verify Integrity of Game Files and run it at least twice. If anyone else has any other ideas, hopefully they will post a reply.

I'll give this a try and hopefully it fixes it