Wilderness Roads

Khissi

I had to stop playing for a moment just to give praise where it's totally due.  The new roads in RMG are spectacularly well done.  I finally got wheels enough to go exploring in the 7k map I made, and wound up on back roads in the high country.  Super smooth, excellently executed switchbacks that were fun as hell to navigate just made me grin from ear to ear.  Exploring is one of the best parts of 7 Days for me, and this has been an issue for a long time.  However, kudos and my heartfelt thanks to the team or person who worked on roads for this build. You are appreciated! 

Edited by Khissi (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Khissi said:

I had to stop playing for a moment just to give praise where it's totally due.  The new roads in RMG are spectacularly well done.  I finally got wheels enough to go exploring in the 7k map I made, and wound up on back roads in the high country.  Super smooth, excellently executed switchbacks that were fun as hell to navigate just made me grin from ear to ear.  Exploring is one of the best parts of 7 Days for me, and this has been an issue for a long time.  However, kudos and my heartfelt thanks to the team or person who worked on roads for this build. You are appreciated! 

I am going to agree with you the new   Road/ Trail system is awesome !!!!   we run  a 10K   world   0Rat's World   set to Hard)