Spawning missing zombie in clear quest.

Mastermind

Tried to google around and didn't find any reference to it.  So I figured I'd share it here in case this would help anyone.

So, as the title suggest, I was in a POI that didn't spawn all zombie.  Happened because of a switch/button that failed to reset properly. I tried to destroy the door it was controlling, but didn't work.  Destroying the switch itself on the other hand immediately spawned the zombies.

Might not work all the time, but a saved T6 is a saved T6! :)

21 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Tried to google around and didn't find any reference to it.  So I figured I'd share it here in case this would help anyone.

So, as the title suggest, I was in a POI that didn't spawn all zombie.  Happened because of a switch/button that failed to reset properly. I tried to destroy the door it was controlling, but didn't work.  Destroying the switch itself on the other hand immediately spawned the zombies.

Might not work all the time, but a saved T6 is a saved T6! :)

That's clever.  👏

Way to keep at the problem and thinking outside the box.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, schwubdi said:

its not only the switches and buttons, the generators as well. in the shotgun messiah facility there are many of those generators to destroy. :( ... but like you said, t6 is t6.

You don't have to destroy them.  You have the choice to destroy the generators (then the button will work if it is meant to work) or destroy the button and then the door will open if it is meant to open.  You don't need to do both.  Note that is you are going to destroy generators, you only destroy the one that is closest to the button that isn't working.  😀

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)