Placed lights glitch

vedrit

I've noticed this since A21 b313, where sometimes placed lights will change settings to be colored or intermitted/blink. They also are not as bright. It seems to temporarily resolve itself with save and reload, or disconnecting from the server and relogging.

It can also be temporarily fixed by picking up the lights and placing them back down and reconnecting to power.

image.png.135bc5aaf6f3c0022ca2d770fb34a3ae.png

14 hours ago, vedrit said:

I've noticed this since A21 b313, where sometimes placed lights will change settings to be colored or intermitted/blink. They also are not as bright. It seems to temporarily resolve itself with save and reload, or disconnecting from the server and relogging.

It can also be temporarily fixed by picking up the lights and placing them back down and reconnecting to power.

image.png.135bc5aaf6f3c0022ca2d770fb34a3ae.png

Same thing in my game.  Leave the area and return and they might be fine again or a different set of lights are colored.  I've been meaning to post a bug report but I wanted to see it happen on a game that wasn't a continuation of b313.

As a note, the color isn't for everyone.  I might see it and another player might not and then later they'll see it and I do not.

Brightness I think was changed in A21 and it's definitely much lower, which I don't really like as the industrial lights were great as they were (basic lights were too bright).  If that wasn't an intended change, then it is also a bug.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)