How do you obtain a Cement Mixer in A21?

SenLim

Yes a cement mixer can be crafted by reading the Forge Ahead magazine series. If you open up they player skills window, there is a hammer icon to the very right. Click on that to see all of the magazine series and what their individual progressions look like. I don't have access to the game at the moment, but a cement mixer is one of the unlocks after you have read so many Forge Ahead magazines.

If you spend perk points into the Advanced Engineering skill, the drop rate for finding Forge Ahead magazines will increase slightly, which means you'll be able to (hopefully) craft the various workstations faster.

I don't think you can craft a beaker. Unless they've changed something in A21, it has historically been a loot/reward item only. However, I think their drop rate has been increased slightly in this release.

The Chemistry Station (what you called the alchemy lab) can also be crafted after finding enough Forge Ahead books.

It should be noted that for almost all workstations, after you have completed some of the higher tiers you may be offered one of these workstations as the overall tier reward.