Where is this game going?

19 hours ago, Scyris said:

New poi's is not what the game needs, nor is better deco and graphics, it needs better gameplay and mechanics, and this is where tfp is basically putting no effort into. The new quest type is just a clear quest with more enemies in it, its not that special. As for the RWG "improvements" I am on the fence, the road smoothing is nice, but if I had to be honest I prefered a20 Rwg due to the trader's location in a town. I like to base beside the trader and well, in A21 I often have to generate 8+ maps before I find one where the trader isin't surrounded on all sides by poi's for hundreds of meters. I also like my first trader to be in a big town, even more so in A21 where its a royal pain to get the higher tier vehicles.

Hahahaha, that is a good joke.

We'll see what the final version looks like in 2030, I have my doubts that it will be actually a fun sandbox game that it used to be, quite unfortunate that the priorities went into graphics instead of mechanics and performance, have a look at Battlebit Remastered and tell me those people actually care about the graphics rather than the mechanics.