Eating glass does nothing

Oblaque

8 hours ago, Jugginator said:

This is a known thing, it's because No Killing is turned on, set it to strangers only and that'll get rid of that

Hmm, we have it set to no killing, and eating glass takes hp away, but it isn't enough to kill you.  I had to eat two glass to get it to work the other day.

Also note that I was still pretty fresh. Probably below level 10, and had very little gear.

4 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Hmm, we have it set to no killing, and eating glass takes hp away, but it isn't enough to kill you.  I had to eat two glass to get it to work the other day.

Also note that I was still pretty fresh. Probably below level 10, and had very little gear.

That would be a rather strange regression. I'm curious to take a look into that

1 hour ago, Jugginator said:

You're welcome! Sorry about that, should be fixed in the soon-future. Glad that helped :)

Sorry I’m kinda new here. Just out of curiosity, are you one of the developers of 7 days to Die? If so, can I get your autograph? Just sign here and I’ll print it for safe keepings LOL

P.S. I was also born in 1987 :D

Edited by Oblaque (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Oblaque said:

Sorry I’m kinda new here. Just out of curiosity, are you one of the developers of 7 days to Die? If so, can I get your autograph? Just sign here and I’ll print it for safe keepings LOL

P.S. I was also born in 1987 :D

QA team, we help out the devs/hunt bugs and fixes for them/help with balancing and whatnot.

Here's my signature: Jugginator