After a while I can´t interact within the Game, but dont disconnect

Hideko162

Hey guys

I have a problem with the game. At first everything works and I also have a good performance (60 fps). Eventually the server stops interacting with me. Zombies are still chasing me but don't attack me. The world doesn't load any more and if I run over the edge I fall into nothing and don't get any damage or even die or disconnect either.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, even deleting all the files. Reconnecting doesn't solve the problem either.

When the problem occurs, I'm still displayed as connected. This problem occurs on every online server.

I don't have any of the problems mentioned in singleplayer coop.

FYI: I don't use moods

sincerly Hideko162
My Setup:
CPU: AMD Ryzen5 2400G
Ram: 16332MB 1200MHz
GPU: NVIDEA GeForce 1050Ti 4017 MB VRam
Windows 10 64 bit

My Logs

Can you try joining and playing on a different server? This will help determine if the problem is the server or if it is you. It appears to be a connection issue. Requests to the tcp port of the server did not respond. Also your profile on the server now corrupted which could have happened from the connection issue.

3 hours ago, Hideko162 said:

Hey guys

I have a problem with the game. At first everything works and I also have a good performance (60 fps). Eventually the server stops interacting with me. Zombies are still chasing me but don't attack me. The world doesn't load any more and if I run over the edge I fall into nothing and don't get any damage or even die or disconnect either.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, even deleting all the files. Reconnecting doesn't solve the problem either.

When the problem occurs, I'm still displayed as connected. This problem occurs on every online server.

I don't have any of the problems mentioned in singleplayer coop.

FYI: I don't use moods

sincerly Hideko162
My Setup:
CPU: AMD Ryzen5 2400G
Ram: 16332MB 1200MHz
GPU: NVIDEA GeForce 1050Ti 4017 MB VRam
Windows 10 64 bit

My Logs

Edited by Star69 (see edit history)

On 6/24/2023 at 9:51 AM, Jugginator said:

You can try using the Network workaround option in the General tab too. Don't forget anti-virus/firewall exclusions

Thank you!! the Network Workaround Option helped me. Finally I can play again.

6 hours ago, Hideko162 said:

Thank you!! the Network Workaround Option helped me. Finally I can play again.

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know, that was a new thing that was added as a hail-mary to fix some networking issues users have been having with poor connections. It's great to hear feedback about it, whether it works or doesn't.