Windows and pictures not giving broken glass?

Old Crow

Seems minor, I know, but, are pictures and windows not supposed to give glass anymore? Only been getting broken glass from mirrors, beer bottles, and small trash piles. Seems a bit weird. Not sure if this was a bug, overlooked, or TFP really thought broken glass was that OP.

I get a lot of broken glass when I loot a POI.  Some areas you can get it - Open medicine cabinets with glass, decorations on the wall, some of the noise piles on the floor, mirrors

Sorry I hit save instead of cancel by mistake.  Some windows still give broken glass but not the wooden ones that did in the past.  Pictures give wood (and have for some time).  Some of the new decorations do break down to glass when you destroy them.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I get a lot of broken glass when I loot a POI.  Some areas you can get it - Open medicine cabinets with glass, decorations on the wall, some of the noise piles on the floor, mirrors

Sorry I hit save instead of cancel by mistake.  Some windows still give broken glass but not the wooden ones that did in the past.  Pictures give wood (and have for some time).  Some of the new decorations do break down to glass when you destroy them.

I remember pictures giving glass as well in A20 and A19, was disappointed to see it changed. Only new decorations I've gotten glass from are teh aforementioned beer bottles, but I'll keep looking. Thanks!