Invisible Game Cursor With Controller in GeForce Now

MRMetaIMan

I've done a lot of research on this but all threads are from a year ago or so.

So my issue is I am using GeForce now on the Edge Browser on an Xbox Series X. I'm trying to play 7 Days to Die with my Xbox series X controller. I got the controller to connect and it works fine in game. The only issue I'm left with now, is whenever I'm past the main menu of the game, the game cursor stays in the center if the screen and doesn't move. I can select options, but only with an "invisible" cursor. So it's extremely hard to tell where the invisible cursor is. I can use my mouse to select things but It's very disorienting switching back and forth. And ultimately I'd rather just use the controller and not have to switch to a mouse every time I go into my inventory/loot etc.

So basically while in game I can play normally, and even navigate the main menu with the game cursor. But after I start a world, my cursor stays in one spot and I suddenly have to use an invisible cursor to select in game options and items. It doesn't make sense to me because I can use the in game cursor at the main menu, just not after loading into a world. Is anybody aware of this issue, and is there any fix/solution for this?