Game freezes when playing with friends on console

I’m having an issue with the game on Xbox console, I’m playing with my friends and all of a sudden it’s like the chunks don’t load and my game freezes. and I can’t search anything when I press Y and on my screen i am able to move around but my friends pov they just see me standing still. Im thinking it’s a internet issue because when I had the same internet speed with my friends I was able to play with them no problem, but my house just got upgraded to fiber optic internet so my internet is faster then my friends now, and once I got the fiber optics that’s when my game started freezing. Also I tried hosting a server with my friends but once I created the world and invited them they joined but they left the server right away. So I’m not sure if it’s the game or if it’s different in internet speed is the reason I can’t play with my friends. 

Welcome to the outdated version of 7 days to die console they will never fix that game but we have a glimmer of hope for the new console version to come out this year but most likely it will be out next year for new Gen consoles the first part and when pc goes gold they will add cross play so in hopes or dreams of them releasing the new version I personally wouldn't hold my breath Rick is dragging his money bags with pc no love for console players I have proof they lied about a video here is a picture screenshot that's supposed to be ps 5 version 

Screenshot_20230613_152413_Gallery.jpg

16 hours ago, orgthatguy619 said:

Welcome to the outdated version of 7 days to die console they will never fix that game but we have a glimmer of hope for the new console version to come out this year but most likely it will be out next year for new Gen consoles the first part and when pc goes gold they will add cross play so in hopes or dreams of them releasing the new version I personally wouldn't hold my breath Rick is dragging his money bags with pc no love for console players I have proof they lied about a video here is a picture screenshot that's supposed to be ps 5 version 

The console version is in development right now.  They showed some of the work that has been done in the new game, which is why there is a video out as they showcased it so everyone would see what is going on.

And as been stated before (but you constantly ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative), TFP could not do anything with the console version.  TellTale games, in a last ditch move to drum up money prior to going bankrupt, released the console game as a finished game.  At that point, TFP or anyone else hired by TFP could not update the console version of the game.  Games in development on consoles can be updated even if they break saves, but once a game gets released, publishers cannot push out any updates that will break saves per Microsoft and Sony rules.

This is why there has to be a new game for the console to bring it up to the same level as the PC version of the game.

Yeah cause we are getting the new game soon ok you keep telling yourself that I will not hold my breath because there is no release date just hopefully it goes well it will be released stop giving console false hope but we shall see when it gets released have a good day