Just wondering

Bulldog44

I am totally ignorant of video game development, as well as a plethora of other topics, but perhaps someone here could explain something in regards to it.  Hopefully, within the next year, there will be a console release for the updated 7 Days to Die. I have watched many videos of the PC version of the game and how the overall path of the game differs from what console players have. Crafting on console versus looting/points on PC to get better weapons/equipment/items. And don't get me started on the stupid buy some candy and you can jump off a 30 story building and walk away unscathed stuff. I personally prefer the spam crafting approach multitudes more than the PC way. I am wondering how difficult it would be for the console team to take the current console version and update it in certain areas. For instance, making the POIs in Navezgane available in all random gen maps, reducing the amount of water on maps , adding some new POIs, zombies, and vehicles, and making the wasteland/dead zone a bit less instant death. I am not saying they shouldn't create the new version for the console I just wonder how much effort it would take for them to update aspects of what we currently have and of course, they could/should charge for it. 

3 hours ago, Bulldog44 said:

I am wondering how difficult it would be for the console team to take the current console version and update it in certain areas.

It is not possible. TellTale made sure of that.  This is covered in great detail in a couple of threads and Stickied posts around here.

5 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

It is not possible. TellTale made sure of that.  This is covered in great detail in a couple of threads and Stickied posts around here.

Ah ok thank you for the info. As usual I guess I should have searched for said info.