7 Days to Die - Unique Relics - Game Version 1.0

Bladestorm Games

20 hours ago, Coonfox said:

Bumping, hoping for an update (either to the thread, or the mod).

Sorry for the delay everyone,  just really busy with all kinds of projects going on right now.

I have a large addition being worked on for the Relics mod, and it should be released SOON

The Rings mod has a small addition being worked on.

While you guys wait, I will be posting some teasers for the Relics update.

(Likely 1 teaser per 2 to 3 days up until the update is released, which will include an updated database of the new relics.)

Teaser #1: Unchained
• A Relic where you can get scaling effects/stats the more invested into a Attribute or Perk.
• This Relic grants some decent general-combat related Stats based on Attributes you've invested into.
KdKDOp5.png

Edited by Bladestorm Games (see edit history)

UPDATE - Mod Version: V1.2 [A21]

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhBVEf5be59okXEARRJPMvlU5N-vcyrs/view?usp=share_link

[NEW ADDITION]
• Added 19 New Relics. Relics database updated (Scroll to position 42 to view new Relics)
    Updated Relics Database: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XExrSGnxfNruyp4g-m94XNMpz9cizOvz3POP0beaHpg/edit?usp=sharing
• Added a new body armor item that always has 6 Mod Slots.
• Added Economic Value to Relics so that they can be sold to trader.

[ADJUSTMENT]
• Relic: Mecha Command now grants +1 Robotic Limit (Any level). This makes the relic usable before level 50.

[VERSION NOTES]
• The Relics "Combatant's Reach" and "Heavy Weight" has compatability issues with mods that add new melee weapons, as the effect takes place in items.xml altering individual weapons, adjusting values depending if the player has the relic equipped.
• The Relic "Self-Damnation" may have issues with mods that introduce new debuffs and/or alter the names of the core game's debuffs.

[BUG LIST]
Barracade and Fragile Fragment causing self kill when hitting trap / vending machine

[DEV NOTE]
• Thanks for visiting my mod and I hope this update provides fun and new builds.
• With the release of new Relics, there is likely to be bugs, please notify me of them and I will try to fix them.

• 1 month later...

Any chance we'll see an update to this for 1.0? I understand that it's in experimental right now, but I'm just curious about the possibility to have it during proper release. Got very used to playing with this mod.

• Bladestorm Games changed the title to 7 Days to Die - Unique Relics - Game Version 1.0

Updated the mod to work with Game Version 1.0 Experimental / Beta:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gcJ-jVwbnFgww5uejVnb-Wo5CniMssPt/view?usp=drive_link

• Loot probability has been unchanged on my end. (Looting Relics may be more rare if the core game’s loot structure has been changed in 1.0 from alpha)

If you want to support me, please check out my indie game:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1186950/Astro_Combat/

I have an odd question based on something I have off-and-on been trying to figure out how to configure myself: Is there a way to make a mod that enables the AoE shock from the candy item at all times? I know there are relics that give effects to all weapons in various circumstances, but I mostly just want the baton's shock to always be AoE without having to chow candy for it, and I figured you might be the best person I know to ask.

The relics seem to inconsistently apply their affects in 1.0

I've added the Master Key, Shadow Sight, and Badge of Force to my chest armor, while Badge of Force activates, I don't seem to get any affects from the other two

On 7/4/2024 at 11:30 PM, Coonfox said:

I have an odd question based on something I have off-and-on been trying to figure out how to configure myself: Is there a way to make a mod that enables the AoE shock from the candy item at all times? I know there are relics that give effects to all weapons in various circumstances, but I mostly just want the baton's shock to always be AoE without having to chow candy for it, and I figured you might be the best person I know to ask.

Untested, but try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1siNlodA6PPPl87WuJqeRvZ98DCLZ4AQP/view

On 7/5/2024 at 1:08 AM, vedrit said:

I've added the Master Key, Shadow Sight, and Badge of Force to my chest armor, while Badge of Force activates, I don't seem to get any affects from the other two

Thanks for the notice, I will take a look at these issues and make a fix.

17 hours ago, Bladestorm Games said:

Untested, but try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1siNlodA6PPPl87WuJqeRvZ98DCLZ4AQP/view

Thanks for the notice, I will take a look at these issues and make a fix.

Results of testing are... somewhat inconclusive. I noticed that it seems to depend on having the repulsor mod installed to take effect, at least if I read the config right, so I got that done and while it seems to trigger AoE launch, it doesn't seem to shock in an area. Even without the shock, though, I still count this as a win because it's hilarious.

Good on ya.

On 7/5/2024 at 1:08 AM, vedrit said:

I've just got done testing Master Key and Shadow Sight.
Master Key works for me, note that every 10 Player Levels the effect gets stronger / more noticeable.
Shadow Sight works for me, though the only thing not working is the TEXT when you Crit and enemy, but Damage, Crouch Speed, and EXP works on my end.

On 7/9/2024 at 3:51 AM, Coonfox said:

Results of testing are... somewhat inconclusive. I noticed that it seems to depend on having the repulsor mod installed to take effect, at least if I read the config right, so I got that done and while it seems to trigger AoE launch, it doesn't seem to shock in an area. Even without the shock, though, I still count this as a win because it's hilarious.

Good on ya.

Oh, did you want the AoE Shock & Knockback just a default effect on Stun Baton? Like ignore that Charge-up building, ignore having to have the repulser mod?
If so replace everything in the mod's item.xml with:
(note I reduced the force value from 350 to 200)

<Config>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='meleeWpnBatonT2StunBaton']">
		<effect_group name="always_proc">
			<!-- Knockback Proc -->
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="Ragdoll" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" duration="@stunBatonDuration" force="200" target_tags="zombie,animal"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="Ragdoll" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" duration="@stunBatonDuration" force="200" target_tags="zombie,animal"/>

<!-- Shock Proc -->
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffShocked" duration="@stunBatonDuration"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffShocked" duration="@stunBatonDuration"/>
		</effect_group>
	</append>
</Config>

On 7/13/2024 at 11:57 AM, Bladestorm Games said:

I've just got done testing Master Key and Shadow Sight.
Master Key works for me, note that every 10 Player Levels the effect gets stronger / more noticeable.
Shadow Sight works for me, though the only thing not working is the TEXT when you Crit and enemy, but Damage, Crouch Speed, and EXP works on my end.

Oh, did you want the AoE Shock & Knockback just a default effect on Stun Baton? Like ignore that Charge-up building, ignore having to have the repulser mod?
If so replace everything in the mod's item.xml with:
(note I reduced the force value from 350 to 200)

<Config>
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='meleeWpnBatonT2StunBaton']">
		<effect_group name="always_proc">
			<!-- Knockback Proc -->
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="Ragdoll" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" duration="@stunBatonDuration" force="200" target_tags="zombie,animal"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="Ragdoll" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" duration="@stunBatonDuration" force="200" target_tags="zombie,animal"/>

<!-- Shock Proc -->
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionRayHit" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffShocked" duration="@stunBatonDuration"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfSecondaryActionRayHit" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="1.3" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffShocked" duration="@stunBatonDuration"/>
		</effect_group>
	</append>
</Config>

Testing is positive. The baton is now a warcrime. :D