How to Make a Little World?

Philipe

I would like to know if there's any way to create a tiny random world. The smallest one I found had over 2k. I want to play a 1v1 game on a map the size of some city blocks, so there aren't too many places to hide or loot, generating frequent conflicts.

Edited by Philipe (see edit history)

• Philipe changed the title to How to Make a Little World?

there is not a way in random (without outside intervention). so i will keep it inside the game norms.

---> B U T <---

you can create a 512 world yourself using the world editor as i will show in a video here. warning... you will need to know that you will be adding pois (of your choice) if you want them in the game.

my youtube video:
https://youtu.be/LMPGIeidEuc

54 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

não há uma maneira aleatória ( sem intervenção externa ). então vou manter dentro das normas do jogo.

---> MAS <---

você mesmo pode criar um mundo 512 usando o editor de mundo, como mostrarei em um vídeo aqui. aviso... você precisa saber que estará adicionando pois (de sua escolha) se quiser no jogo.

meu vídeo no youtube:
https://youtu.be/LMPGIeidEuc

Thanks man. 

On 4/10/2023 at 10:14 AM, Philipe said:

I would like to know if there's any way to create a tiny random world. The smallest one I found had over 2k. I want to play a 1v1 game on a map the size of some city blocks, so there aren't too many places to hide or loot, generating frequent conflicts.

Teragon let's you create random 1k maps IIRC, but that might still be bigger than you are looking for.